I love Boys Before Flowers! :D
Yes! Met up with Weeting and Cheryl this afternoon to visit the new Sembawang Shopping Centre! Free shuttle from Khatib mrt :D Thenthen we had Subway's student meal @ $5.50 for a 6-inch sub, 1 cookie and a small drink. So worth it!
Left for Northpoint's new shopping mall after that and slacked around in Popular browsing through books and all. Yay I got myself a new journal! But when I reached home, I found another blank book :X
Desmond came to meet us after Weeting left and we slacked and went to Novena! He was being kind of retarded for the whole day. He even refuses to hold the bar on the bus and ended up jumping around to keep himself balanced HAHAHA!
I'm gonna BBF now, baibai!
:(
And omg, Weeting has a thing for 'goodbye' emoticons -.-

And she sent me this! It is rumoured that China is going to reproduce its own version of Hana Yori Dango too omg -.-

Yes! Met up with Weeting and Cheryl this afternoon to visit the new Sembawang Shopping Centre! Free shuttle from Khatib mrt :D Thenthen we had Subway's student meal @ $5.50 for a 6-inch sub, 1 cookie and a small drink. So worth it!
Left for Northpoint's new shopping mall after that and slacked around in Popular browsing through books and all. Yay I got myself a new journal! But when I reached home, I found another blank book :X
Desmond came to meet us after Weeting left and we slacked and went to Novena! He was being kind of retarded for the whole day. He even refuses to hold the bar on the bus and ended up jumping around to keep himself balanced HAHAHA!
I'm gonna BBF now, baibai!
:(
And omg, Weeting has a thing for 'goodbye' emoticons -.-

And she sent me this! It is rumoured that China is going to reproduce its own version of Hana Yori Dango too omg -.-
