The first day of attachment for many people, but still holidays for the rest of us!
Was out with Cheryl and Cky this afternoon. Did not visit Sentosa due to the rain. Caught Marley and Me and it was awesome! Then we walked and had dinner at some HK cafe and talked and crapped and I finally restocked my shampoo after 3828247281782 years. I got myself a sockkkk! :D
Slept all the way on the cold bus back. And it drizzled, drizzled, drizzled.
And bahaha! I really hope Fabian won't see this. You know what he did for his attachment today?
"Shit job. Fixed door. Solve power trip. Find one serial code in like 500 over records. Stock taking. Help move stuff."
I laughed when I read his sms can! He studied BME to go fix door ahahahah!
(I so have NO OFFENSE meant to people who study bme okay)
-
Being bored...
Nishikido-♥ says:
you know watermelons grow on trees?
DLY says:
ya
why why
Nishikido-♥ says:
AHAHAHHA WTH!
THEY GROW ON THE GROUND
DLY says:
lol
kns
i anyhow
Nishikido-♥ says:
AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
SHIT YOU
you lao kui then like that say!
DLY says:
hahha
HHAHAHAHAA
Was out with Cheryl and Cky this afternoon. Did not visit Sentosa due to the rain. Caught Marley and Me and it was awesome! Then we walked and had dinner at some HK cafe and talked and crapped and I finally restocked my shampoo after 3828247281782 years. I got myself a sockkkk! :D
Slept all the way on the cold bus back. And it drizzled, drizzled, drizzled.
And bahaha! I really hope Fabian won't see this. You know what he did for his attachment today?
"Shit job. Fixed door. Solve power trip. Find one serial code in like 500 over records. Stock taking. Help move stuff."
I laughed when I read his sms can! He studied BME to go fix door ahahahah!
(I so have NO OFFENSE meant to people who study bme okay)
-
Being bored...
Nishikido-♥ says:
you know watermelons grow on trees?
DLY says:
ya
why why
Nishikido-♥ says:
AHAHAHHA WTH!
THEY GROW ON THE GROUND
DLY says:
lol
kns
i anyhow
Nishikido-♥ says:
AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
SHIT YOU
you lao kui then like that say!
DLY says:
hahha
HHAHAHAHAA