Wah I became a maid on Valentine's day sia. Cheryl still says that IT'S MY JOB like wth :( intense housework today and my worst nightmare came true.
I HAD TO MOP THE FLOOR.
People like Cheryl should already know that I hate mopping the floor because I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE A BLOODY MOP. Ironic, but it's true, my darlings.
And so I tried to mop the kitchen floor clean but I think it was a pretty failed attempt don't ask me why.
-
Oh Alex drove Cheryl down to my house to pass me my vday gifts! :D
Cookies from Cheryl and a sunnie from Alex! ♥

Alex jio-ed me on for a ride in the car and I thought it was just gonna take a while, ie send Cheryl home then send me home, so I did not bring my phone out. It turned out to be 6hrs away from home!
After sending Cheryl home, Alex received a call from Yuehao and he needed my help to help him wrap present and all, so we went to fetch him and did the stuff at Alex's house. ANd yknw what? Alex tried to get me to sweep his floor, mop his floor, clean the windows just because I tied my hair like a maid today! What kind of friend is he luh!
Then Yuehao needed to buy flowers so went to tpy to buy. But spent a lot of time in central cos we couldn't find the atm machine and kind of lost our way.
Oh the florist asked me what color of flowers I like sia! SEE? Yuehao, I can be your girlfriend too, LOL.
Yuehao was being all secretive going to Glenn's house so I could not give directions to Parkway and therefore WE LOST OUR WAY and SPENT ONE HOUR AROUND THE MARINE PARADE ESTATE looking for Glenn's house!!!
But finally they sent me home lah -.-
Bear from Glennie!

And oh. I ate Alex's and Glenn's leftover cny goodies cos I hadn't eaten today and they humiliated me :( sad cans!
But okay luh. Turned out I had an eventful vday too? LOL. So you two gays stop smsing me now and then to laugh at me! (自知之明)
I HAD TO MOP THE FLOOR.
People like Cheryl should already know that I hate mopping the floor because I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE A BLOODY MOP. Ironic, but it's true, my darlings.
And so I tried to mop the kitchen floor clean but I think it was a pretty failed attempt don't ask me why.
-
Oh Alex drove Cheryl down to my house to pass me my vday gifts! :D
Cookies from Cheryl and a sunnie from Alex! ♥
Alex jio-ed me on for a ride in the car and I thought it was just gonna take a while, ie send Cheryl home then send me home, so I did not bring my phone out. It turned out to be 6hrs away from home!
After sending Cheryl home, Alex received a call from Yuehao and he needed my help to help him wrap present and all, so we went to fetch him and did the stuff at Alex's house. ANd yknw what? Alex tried to get me to sweep his floor, mop his floor, clean the windows just because I tied my hair like a maid today! What kind of friend is he luh!
Then Yuehao needed to buy flowers so went to tpy to buy. But spent a lot of time in central cos we couldn't find the atm machine and kind of lost our way.
Oh the florist asked me what color of flowers I like sia! SEE? Yuehao, I can be your girlfriend too, LOL.
Yuehao was being all secretive going to Glenn's house so I could not give directions to Parkway and therefore WE LOST OUR WAY and SPENT ONE HOUR AROUND THE MARINE PARADE ESTATE looking for Glenn's house!!!
But finally they sent me home lah -.-
Bear from Glennie!
And oh. I ate Alex's and Glenn's leftover cny goodies cos I hadn't eaten today and they humiliated me :( sad cans!
But okay luh. Turned out I had an eventful vday too? LOL. So you two gays stop smsing me now and then to laugh at me! (自知之明)