[/edit]
I WANNA MARRY THIS
GUY!
And Yuehao, if you see the display picture, please be happy HAHA. Happy lykka dog.
And so, therefore, my ♥Nikkiryo will accompany this blog until maybe the end of the exams? A week of hell starts, and I've stocked up on lots and lots of ammunition for the long battle muwahahahah!
Hmmm. Some overdue photos from vday.

I WANNA MARRY THIS
GUY!
Nishikido Ryo ♥
huh mother? says:
we love nishikichan
omoiiii
umaii
his lips so umai
hahaha
okokok
Nishiki-♥ says:
HAHAHAHA
fuck you ainiah
perverted
And Yuehao, if you see the display picture, please be happy HAHA. Happy lykka dog.
And so, therefore, my ♥Nikkiryo will accompany this blog until maybe the end of the exams? A week of hell starts, and I've stocked up on lots and lots of ammunition for the long battle muwahahahah!
Hmmm. Some overdue photos from vday.
The smiley man full of love ♥
And Alex's gross legs -.- he kept taking off his slippers!
Imma look lykka maid Iknw so please don't comment
Yuehao finally driving! Happy lykka dog yo!