美味しいですよ~♥
Updated with piccas! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY
CHERRY PHUA NINI!
Wakakaka.
Eh I'm sorry to be doing this on your birthday but I srsly need to rantrantrant like crazy. Wah fuck DCNT leh, srsly. Why must have theory questions one?! And IP? MAC? ARQ? TCP/IP? Wah crap T_T
MPI was still way better even though the lectures were pretty boring.
GO DIE LUH.
-
So let's do away with the depressing stuff. Met up for dinner with Cheryl, Cky, Yuehao and Alex! :D:D


And then...
KUISHINBOU DESU~!!











After that came the long-awaited DESSERTS!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥















Then we ventured to Clarke Quay to visit who else but fly friend Ceya! :D



Updated with piccas! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY
CHERRY PHUA NINI!
Wakakaka.
Eh I'm sorry to be doing this on your birthday but I srsly need to rantrantrant like crazy. Wah fuck DCNT leh, srsly. Why must have theory questions one?! And IP? MAC? ARQ? TCP/IP? Wah crap T_T
MPI was still way better even though the lectures were pretty boring.
GO DIE LUH.
-
So let's do away with the depressing stuff. Met up for dinner with Cheryl, Cky, Yuehao and Alex! :D:D


Oh, see this cotton candy @ SGD1.5!
And then...
KUISHINBOU DESU~!!







You all don't see the crab take so little only hor, cos after finishing that plate Yuehao and Alex went to take a lot more! Can't help it cos the crab meat was soooo succulent and juicy leh!!!




After that came the long-awaited DESSERTS!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





This chocolate for the fondue was supposed to be poured on top of the food but we just kapok 2 cups of it muwahahaha! End up also cannot finish.

And I accidentally poked a hole beneath the styrofoam cup :X

The chocolate uber thick and yummy!


♪Dong dong dong♪
♪Kuishinbou♪
This was what we got when we rushed Alex to queue for their 9pm hourly limited item
ORANGE ICE CREAM!!!! With 10% real fruit juice :)
♪Kuishinbou♪
This was what we got when we rushed Alex to queue for their 9pm hourly limited item
ORANGE ICE CREAM!!!! With 10% real fruit juice :)






Then we ventured to Clarke Quay to visit who else but fly friend Ceya! :D


More (free) food cos Ceya's colleague made the wrong ice cream combination for a customer!

And we took a group photo while waiting for...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TA-DAAAAAH~!!
UMAI~♥
Today was sinful but we only do this once in a while so... hehehe! Too bad Glenn couldn't join us today. YOU MISSED OUT LEH!
Anyway I shitted when I finished bathing so all ought to be well hahaha!
Digressing, I think I look kinda pale and tired leh T_T howwwww. Lack of sleep and stress from studies ARGHHHH. I really vvvv scared my gpa cannot make it this sem :'(