♥ Surely, somehow it'll work out
There's no need to worry,
so why not try and go straight down this path?
There's no need to worry,
so why not try and go straight down this path?
きょうはひどいね。。。
I took the MPI quiz we were supposed to take before the holidays and I think my MPI sucks like crazy -.- anyway I think my PDPR board is so not okay luh. My 7-segment counter like got problem, cannot count consistently one :(
Alex destroyed Donny's board with 'dog' I think Donny will go crazy when he comes back to school...
Okay I officially declare I HATE MPI! Tmd, I hate programming like crazy.
However, I still managed to pay attention to what the teacher was saying and asked intellgent questions and got the programming right! :D (with some help from Seth of course. My partner Alex is cmi one) but hor the stupid teacher make fun of my name -.- I no surname on my birth certificate also want say me :(
I paid attention in DCNT lecture today, even though at some point of time my attention wavered a little, haha! Adam is seriously a pervert I tell you. Don't know what the three of them were always discussing during lessons -.-
Glenn and I accompanied Cheryl to town after school whereby we met Yuehao for a while since he was at Taka too. Omg Yuehao left for dinner with his colleagues and left me alone with the two evils arrrrrghhh! I got bullied till I don't want to care anymore -.-
Today I didn't dare to look up :( totally avoided like crazy lahhhhhh! :( :( :(
Anyway, I think I caught my flu from Jason... :( and it has gotten worse after my shower. Terrible terrible times these days.
おやすみなさい ~