My sister and I dined with Cheryl and Alex just now :) dumbo Cheryl kept changing her mind about coming out -.-
Cheryl was very retarded just now. Her father asked her to buy mee sua without the oyster from Shilin right, then there were two kinds of mee sua, the clam and the oyster one. So the person asked her what she wanna buy and she said,
"I want the oyster, don't want the oyster."
That's like so.... *ahem
The moon was round and yellow and murky and scary tonight. I got reminded of Nic's sms to ask me to go see the moon last night but I chickened out cos he said it was very big.
I'm very scared of big and bright/murky moons one leh! Like got monster wanna come out like that :S
Cheryl was very retarded just now. Her father asked her to buy mee sua without the oyster from Shilin right, then there were two kinds of mee sua, the clam and the oyster one. So the person asked her what she wanna buy and she said,
"I want the oyster, don't want the oyster."
That's like so.... *ahem
The moon was round and yellow and murky and scary tonight. I got reminded of Nic's sms to ask me to go see the moon last night but I chickened out cos he said it was very big.
I'm very scared of big and bright/murky moons one leh! Like got monster wanna come out like that :S