The first week is finally done! Friday marks the end of my oh so "wonderful" school week and I was really happy I can get to nua at home :D
Out with my mom today and then I fell asleep at the salon -.- damn diulian can. I was resting my head on my hand and my head suddenly jerked and dropped! I totally woke up chuadio-ed zzz -.- oh and my sister's boyfriend joined us for dinner hahaha! I finally saw how he looks like!
HMFR reading assignment tomorrow! I have not even starting reading up the lecture notes yet muwahahaha!
Life sucks! Because talking to Sihong reminds me of myself sometimes, ARGH!
Out with my mom today and then I fell asleep at the salon -.- damn diulian can. I was resting my head on my hand and my head suddenly jerked and dropped! I totally woke up chuadio-ed zzz -.- oh and my sister's boyfriend joined us for dinner hahaha! I finally saw how he looks like!
HMFR reading assignment tomorrow! I have not even starting reading up the lecture notes yet muwahahaha!
Life sucks! Because talking to Sihong reminds me of myself sometimes, ARGH!