- Finish MPI and DCNT online tutorials
- AS online tutorials 1, 2, 3, 8, 9
- Study DCNT and do DCNT papers
Guess I'll just have to leave MPI till monday and tuesday and wednesday. Hope I can grasp the knowledge on time! Papers next wednesday and thursday and then it'll be the holidays for three whole weeks yay! :D
BUT DON'T FORGET THERE IS HMFR READING ASSIGNMENT TO DO!
And just nice CheeChee is going to be enlisted on thursday! Can't meet up with him already luh. Sians.
Oh oh I submitted my third year academic path form today and I chose to go for IAP! I hope I am able to get into an aerospace company preferably somewhere around the Paya Lebar airbase because I stay near there muwahahahah! IAP can help me determine whether I actually like aerospace or not and if I do, I think I really really wanna become an aircraft engineer! Weeeeeee!
Something pretty embarrassing happened to Alex during the HMFR presentation today ahahah. Lovely memory left for you on the last day of school buddy! :)
Alrights. Needa chiong for this CT already. Byebye peepos!
Oh oh oh! And remember to:
WATCH RYUSEI NO KIZUNA! SUPPORT NISHIKIDO RYO!
Side note: JWDC has MIA-ed.