I started watching Ryusei no Kizuna today! ^^ A 360 degree twist in Ryo's character from his past works! He used to act as those kinda quiet guys and behind-the-scenes kind but now he's like noisy noisy one luh.
Anyway, I think it's quite nice to watch so yay! Go watch hahaha.
So anyway CT is starting next week and on a random note, I CANNOT SEEM TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET AT HOME USING THE WIRE CONNECTION! Keep saying clash of IP, howhowhow?!?!!
I wanna wanna wanna become airplane engineer which means lots and lots and lots of hardwork and memory skills arghhhhh! Celia's in HK, Syl's been coming home late and studying and I'm always home sleeping/youtubing. What with CT in the coming week, gotta buck up already aye. IAP IAP! :D
But life's been pretty happy when I'm not exposed to people these days. I get to youtube NEWS, DBSK, SUJU and random stuff without getting irritated or pissed off for no reason. Blah!
Oh money, please drop from the sky. I've yet to purchase my Pacific!
Anyway, I think it's quite nice to watch so yay! Go watch hahaha.
So anyway CT is starting next week and on a random note, I CANNOT SEEM TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET AT HOME USING THE WIRE CONNECTION! Keep saying clash of IP, howhowhow?!?!!
I wanna wanna wanna become airplane engineer which means lots and lots and lots of hardwork and memory skills arghhhhh! Celia's in HK, Syl's been coming home late and studying and I'm always home sleeping/youtubing. What with CT in the coming week, gotta buck up already aye. IAP IAP! :D
But life's been pretty happy when I'm not exposed to people these days. I get to youtube NEWS, DBSK, SUJU and random stuff without getting irritated or pissed off for no reason. Blah!
Oh money, please drop from the sky. I've yet to purchase my Pacific!