Friday and saturday saw me volunteering my services at Expo for this buddhist event while Celia, Si Yuan and I saw Felicia Chin while doing volunteer work yesterday :) She was really pretty! We didn't dare to confirm until Si Yuan called out her chinese name and she turned to smile! And she's his sister's schoolmate! Anyway the work at Expo included carrying tables and chairs and just sitting at the booth most of the time. At some point of time our teenage side of the ticketing booth became an information counter but it was kinda fun :)
At the end of two whole days plus less than 5 hours of sleep: SHAGGED.
Shall make full use of my holidays this time round. Okays NAPFA plus JF here I come! :D I think I want to 闭门思过 this holidays.
At the end of two whole days plus less than 5 hours of sleep: SHAGGED.
Shall make full use of my holidays this time round. Okays NAPFA plus JF here I come! :D I think I want to 闭门思过 this holidays.