Cheer up, living in this idol world is better than caring about rubbish happening around you! - Shuyan :)
Day out with Shuyan and Cheryl :) happy happy! We all got our stuff so we were all happy people at the end of the day. But Shuyan and I walked till our legs wanted to give way at amk station :( terrible! But happy! Hahaha.

大好き~ ♥
Actually wanted to pre-order the school calendar 09 one, but it's freaking expensive leh! The shipping itself costs more than the calendar and total is like SGD88++ leh -.- can die!
I love Iljimae! I think he very cool leh! How could a person this clever exist :D:D totally fantabulous hehehe! Lee Jun Ki vvvvvvv shuai xD
I wanna wanna live in countries with the four seasons, I swear I will grow to love spring and autumn -^o^- and I get to wear my favourite long sleeves hehehehehehe. I hope I grow up and have lots of money soon enough. I wanna go to Korea, to Kyoto, to Hokkaido, and not forgetting Osaka! <3
And I got a lovely ORANGE shell bracelet from Cheryl and a ♥Nikkiryo ezlink thingum from Shuyan, lovely! Thank youuuuu <3