Shitty feelings on the rampage! :(
-
CO-OP AUNTIE CHEAT MY $2 TODAY! She claimed I never give her the money lor then she took out a 20c coin and said I gave her that. I totally wth T_T cos I didn't even give her that luh! >:@
Never do HMFR today because somebody 佳人有约 lor. This kind of group leader also have. TSK!


Homed and sleep and yay finally. I guess I'll be sleeping till like evening tomorrow :)
I love ... :) Haha, don't tell you.
Random, but I've been doing this these past few days. Read Dragonball!
-
CO-OP AUNTIE CHEAT MY $2 TODAY! She claimed I never give her the money lor then she took out a 20c coin and said I gave her that. I totally wth T_T cos I didn't even give her that luh! >:@
Never do HMFR today because somebody 佳人有约 lor. This kind of group leader also have. TSK!
This is Alex's angry face :O
Traffic lights today!
Homed and sleep and yay finally. I guess I'll be sleeping till like evening tomorrow :)
I love ... :) Haha, don't tell you.
Random, but I've been doing this these past few days. Read Dragonball!