Four hours of soldering done today but both Ceya and Nic (key holders) weren't in school so Alex and I got no key to open our locker! So TJ suggested using his key to try open other locks. Haha we koped one toolbox out. Both Alex and I pricked our fingers and like what the fish they bled :( All because we were dumb enough to pluck out the ICs with our bare hands.
Result: Glenn's IC cui. Haha, sorry bff!
Had dinner in school with a few of my favourite people: Cheryl, Cky, Alex and Yuehao :) I love all my friends so I don't wanna take sides but I hope things will be fine soon enough! <3
Random, but I wanna a polaroidddddd so I don't have to do something that's as lehcheh as developing piccas! :D
Result: Glenn's IC cui. Haha, sorry bff!
Had dinner in school with a few of my favourite people: Cheryl, Cky, Alex and Yuehao :) I love all my friends so I don't wanna take sides but I hope things will be fine soon enough! <3
Random, but I wanna a polaroidddddd so I don't have to do something that's as lehcheh as developing piccas! :D