It's 1:08am in the morning :)
Trust Ainiah to bring up that long ago incident in Langkawi.
yoshi says:
you even weirder lorrr
fishtank then you thought painting hahahaha
And freakkkkkkkk. My girls are all in L1 and I kept thinking Ainiah was in L2 because I used to be very sure the school would not be so jian as to put me as the only girl in class. But to think I was deluded into believing so!
Luckily we're still meeting up during lunch breaks and lectures! :D
So Alex, yoroshiku and onegaishimasu! :D
Trust Ainiah to bring up that long ago incident in Langkawi.
yoshi says:
you even weirder lorrr
fishtank then you thought painting hahahaha
And freakkkkkkkk. My girls are all in L1 and I kept thinking Ainiah was in L2 because I used to be very sure the school would not be so jian as to put me as the only girl in class. But to think I was deluded into believing so!
Luckily we're still meeting up during lunch breaks and lectures! :D
So Alex, yoroshiku and onegaishimasu! :D