Helloooooo :) I'm back from Alex's! :D
Met up with Cheryl around noontime yesterday to hunt for our stuff. We travelled like here and there and here and there. Then to IMM to meet CKY and Alex! CKY bought us apple juice from Daiso sia :) Thanks love!
And kuku. The two of them couldn't finish their cookies from subway, so they gave it to us under the pretext of buying for us to eat because they were afraid that we were hungry!
And I bought an orange polo tee with Alex! Buddy buddy hahaha.
Anyway, we went to shop for the food for the steamboat and I seriously think BUY TOO MUCH! Because I remembered there was Adam, and CKY, and I, that's why I took the hotdogs like crazy! I think there were 13 packets uh? And also a lot of meat and fishballs and meatballs and I forgot. But sooooo much, all for 8 people! HAHAHA!
YC came and we brought the food back to Alex's. Prepared the food and all and then Yue Hao, Adam and Markus came. EAT EAT EAT and talk a lot of crap! Okay lah, like small gathering, also very fun ^^
Then after that was mass tv and we laughed and cursed over KXLL.
After Adam and Markus went home, the rest played MJ in Alex's room while CKY and I stayed in the living room to watch tv. Muwahahhahaha, there's this entertainment show showing and they were teaching the artistes different types of dance. And CKY and I danced with them! Freaking funny I love you lover! :D
Omg Alex and I were so bored in the middle of the night that we switched to channel U to watch those people who pay 50 cents per sms to play the stupid games inside. Funny lah, because both of us were like so engrossed!
After tv I went to use ALex's laptop and then Cheryl was sleeping on his bed beside me, and whoa tmd she anyhow kick and disturb me one :(
OH OH OH! Alex damn gross lah! He took Cheryl's place at some point of time and we were like lying opposite of each other, his feet at my head, mine at his head. Then don't know what happened the feet went to each other's faces and all, and omg he bit my toe! O_O I totally stunned for that moment lah!
Slept in the freaking cold room for 4 hours and woke up in the morning feeling super tired. Alex's mom very nice, make us breakfast leh! :D
CKY and Alex sent Cheryl and I to the bus interchange because we forgot to bring our specs and couldn't see the bus numbers :( :(
Okay, lazy to blog, byebye :D
I wanna wanna wanna send more time with my friends!
His name came up last night, and it triggered thoughts of him in me. Sigh. When can I totally forget?
Met up with Cheryl around noontime yesterday to hunt for our stuff. We travelled like here and there and here and there. Then to IMM to meet CKY and Alex! CKY bought us apple juice from Daiso sia :) Thanks love!
And kuku. The two of them couldn't finish their cookies from subway, so they gave it to us under the pretext of buying for us to eat because they were afraid that we were hungry!
And I bought an orange polo tee with Alex! Buddy buddy hahaha.
Anyway, we went to shop for the food for the steamboat and I seriously think BUY TOO MUCH! Because I remembered there was Adam, and CKY, and I, that's why I took the hotdogs like crazy! I think there were 13 packets uh? And also a lot of meat and fishballs and meatballs and I forgot. But sooooo much, all for 8 people! HAHAHA!
YC came and we brought the food back to Alex's. Prepared the food and all and then Yue Hao, Adam and Markus came. EAT EAT EAT and talk a lot of crap! Okay lah, like small gathering, also very fun ^^
Then after that was mass tv and we laughed and cursed over KXLL.
After Adam and Markus went home, the rest played MJ in Alex's room while CKY and I stayed in the living room to watch tv. Muwahahhahaha, there's this entertainment show showing and they were teaching the artistes different types of dance. And CKY and I danced with them! Freaking funny I love you lover! :D
Omg Alex and I were so bored in the middle of the night that we switched to channel U to watch those people who pay 50 cents per sms to play the stupid games inside. Funny lah, because both of us were like so engrossed!
After tv I went to use ALex's laptop and then Cheryl was sleeping on his bed beside me, and whoa tmd she anyhow kick and disturb me one :(
OH OH OH! Alex damn gross lah! He took Cheryl's place at some point of time and we were like lying opposite of each other, his feet at my head, mine at his head. Then don't know what happened the feet went to each other's faces and all, and omg he bit my toe! O_O I totally stunned for that moment lah!
Slept in the freaking cold room for 4 hours and woke up in the morning feeling super tired. Alex's mom very nice, make us breakfast leh! :D
CKY and Alex sent Cheryl and I to the bus interchange because we forgot to bring our specs and couldn't see the bus numbers :( :(
Okay, lazy to blog, byebye :D
I wanna wanna wanna send more time with my friends!
His name came up last night, and it triggered thoughts of him in me. Sigh. When can I totally forget?