Happy day because Lover seems better today! :D <3333333!
I managed to finish up my pdpr today yay! Had to try to pluck out the wires because I didn't know which ones were soldered but not connected to the metal! Very lehcheh~ And omgggg. I almost burnt a capacitor today. Freaking lucky I saw the sizzling top of the capacitor because the pcb was like just right below me only luh! If it really burst I think I'm gonna say byebye to my eyes already! T_T
Met up with Smartass after school and belated birthday dinner treat! Had fun catching up and sharing stuff :]
Hmmmmmm. My friends are saying they wanna go visit the halloween stuff in the night safari. 32$ with tram, 22$ on foot. Is it worth the moneyyyyyy?
AIYA! Money, money, please drop from the sky!
I managed to finish up my pdpr today yay! Had to try to pluck out the wires because I didn't know which ones were soldered but not connected to the metal! Very lehcheh~ And omgggg. I almost burnt a capacitor today. Freaking lucky I saw the sizzling top of the capacitor because the pcb was like just right below me only luh! If it really burst I think I'm gonna say byebye to my eyes already! T_T
Met up with Smartass after school and belated birthday dinner treat! Had fun catching up and sharing stuff :]
Hmmmmmm. My friends are saying they wanna go visit the halloween stuff in the night safari. 32$ with tram, 22$ on foot. Is it worth the moneyyyyyy?
AIYA! Money, money, please drop from the sky!