It's 12plus in the morning now.
Studying sucks.
I don't even know why they want to hold exams in poly in the first place. It's not like we will remember what we had learned in the previous semesters. Kills brain cells to study so freaking hard and sleeping so late every day :(
Luckily it's the last day of the exams today! :D
Gonna happy happy soon lol. I realised Vietnam's just a week away from now. Kind of excited! I hope it'll be funnnnnn!
I made an interesting discovery and called CKY immediately. Super cool can haha! Then the two of us talked for quite some time and totally forgot about studying for the ACDA paper later!
-
Anyway, Happy Birthday Donneh! :D
Studying sucks.
I don't even know why they want to hold exams in poly in the first place. It's not like we will remember what we had learned in the previous semesters. Kills brain cells to study so freaking hard and sleeping so late every day :(
Luckily it's the last day of the exams today! :D
Gonna happy happy soon lol. I realised Vietnam's just a week away from now. Kind of excited! I hope it'll be funnnnnn!
I made an interesting discovery and called CKY immediately. Super cool can haha! Then the two of us talked for quite some time and totally forgot about studying for the ACDA paper later!
-
Anyway, Happy Birthday Donneh! :D