Ahhh. I've been feeling pretty edgy lately because of KK.
Freaking fupset ):
And whoever isn't doing anything to make me feel any better!
Whoalao, luckily I still have people I can voice out my thoughts to if not I think I can just die of depression -____-
Holidays have come, and I'm not quite enjoying myself a lot because as usual, I'M HAVING A LACK OF SLEEEEEP!!!!!
Damn dumb sia. Exams are already over yet I'm unable to sleep well ):
Sunday, monday, tuesday wake up early. Only wednesday left. Rah!
I wanna sleep! Please cheer up! -___-
Ok byebye peepo I'm going to sleep already. 12:08am in the morning life sucks! Woots!
Byebye to KK forever you dumbass! Zzzzzzz.
Hope life at Vietnam won't be as bad as I had visualized T_T
-
Today is SUGARY :D
Freaking fupset ):
And whoever isn't doing anything to make me feel any better!
Whoalao, luckily I still have people I can voice out my thoughts to if not I think I can just die of depression -____-
Holidays have come, and I'm not quite enjoying myself a lot because as usual, I'M HAVING A LACK OF SLEEEEEP!!!!!
Damn dumb sia. Exams are already over yet I'm unable to sleep well ):
Sunday, monday, tuesday wake up early. Only wednesday left. Rah!
I wanna sleep! Please cheer up! -___-
Ok byebye peepo I'm going to sleep already. 12:08am in the morning life sucks! Woots!
Byebye to KK forever you dumbass! Zzzzzzz.
Hope life at Vietnam won't be as bad as I had visualized T_T
-
Today is SUGARY :D