WALAO! I LOST 8 MARKS FOR EM3A BECAUSE I WAS CARELESS!!!
I differentiated ln(x) as 1 when it should be 1/x!!!!!
I'm like so depressed now lah! Just hope I won't have any other careless mistakes or what, if not I think I'll die!
TP yesterday was alright, I can pass :D
Stayed back after paper to study DEL with Cheryl, CKY, Jason and Terrence. Lots of craps going around but we managed to study a bit of our own stuff. Wanted to study ACDA halfway but I got no book so I was stuck with DEL all the way :(
Went to eat at Macs before coming home. Then I studied a bit more, and I went to sleep because I was sooooo tired and my brain couldn't take in anymore.
Walao my area now a lot of construction workers sia. Walk home will get irritated one leh. Cos they like to keep staring at all. Can I just gouge their eyes out zzz.
Anyway was slacking when Alex copied my msn DP and nick. And then...

Donny and TJ did the same! Was having trouble knowing who was asking what question even though the fonts are different T_T
People call me JIEJIE leh!

And...

Okay bye! I'm off to minesweep!
I differentiated ln(x) as 1 when it should be 1/x!!!!!
I'm like so depressed now lah! Just hope I won't have any other careless mistakes or what, if not I think I'll die!
TP yesterday was alright, I can pass :D
Stayed back after paper to study DEL with Cheryl, CKY, Jason and Terrence. Lots of craps going around but we managed to study a bit of our own stuff. Wanted to study ACDA halfway but I got no book so I was stuck with DEL all the way :(
Went to eat at Macs before coming home. Then I studied a bit more, and I went to sleep because I was sooooo tired and my brain couldn't take in anymore.
Walao my area now a lot of construction workers sia. Walk home will get irritated one leh. Cos they like to keep staring at all. Can I just gouge their eyes out zzz.
Anyway was slacking when Alex copied my msn DP and nick. And then...

Donny and TJ did the same! Was having trouble knowing who was asking what question even though the fonts are different T_T
People call me JIEJIE leh!

And...

Okay bye! I'm off to minesweep!