Amidst the cramped up timetable, I still manage to have my own share of fun with my friends.
Went to the NPCC on friday to see Steph graudating and took pictures with her. I can't wait to wear that robe and graduate myself.
Dumb Alex rushed there a second time to get some free food but alas the food was gone in a few minutes! The food finish damn fast lah!
Went back to AMKSS to attend RCY's POP yesterday. Met up with a few of the old committee and talked a lot of crap! I miss my two kukus!! :(
Yilin and I were hungry so we kind of rushed for the food. The worst scenario was the few of us actually stationed ourselves in front of the fruit tray and ate an ate and ate ^^
BUT! IM NOT A PIG :)
-
Won't be blogging for the next few days because I'll be busy studying for my CT. There are papers everyday for all five days of the week. Means I have to study EVERYDAY which is like hell T_T
I already am having a lack of sleep. I was actually walking like a zombie when I was going home last night. Totally cannot open my stupid eyes! Die die!
Good luck everyone, for your CTs! :D:D
Went to the NPCC on friday to see Steph graudating and took pictures with her. I can't wait to wear that robe and graduate myself.
Dumb Alex rushed there a second time to get some free food but alas the food was gone in a few minutes! The food finish damn fast lah!
Went back to AMKSS to attend RCY's POP yesterday. Met up with a few of the old committee and talked a lot of crap! I miss my two kukus!! :(
Yilin and I were hungry so we kind of rushed for the food. The worst scenario was the few of us actually stationed ourselves in front of the fruit tray and ate an ate and ate ^^
BUT! IM NOT A PIG :)
-
Won't be blogging for the next few days because I'll be busy studying for my CT. There are papers everyday for all five days of the week. Means I have to study EVERYDAY which is like hell T_T
I already am having a lack of sleep. I was actually walking like a zombie when I was going home last night. Totally cannot open my stupid eyes! Die die!
Good luck everyone, for your CTs! :D:D