Went back to school yesterday for the ECE FOC selection thingy. Was separated into groups and had to act out a skit. I was alone leh! At least Cheryl got to be with Alex and Ajeet.
So anyway, it was pretty fun haha. I had fun group members :D Had lunch at canteen 1 with Cheryl and Alex, then we went to Cold Storage at KAP to get some japanese snacks for CKY to cheer her up!
Next stop: CKY's house!
Damn funny. er dad opened the door and offered to wake her up but we wanted to surprise her, so we went up to her room and opened the door. Cheryl and I peered inside and let Alex take a look. Just nice, CKY woke up and gave that shocked face hahaha! And she cried out of shock (and betrayal from her father)!
Anyway, somewhere in the middle I fell asleep due to the headache I got, while the three idiots watched TAMAMA or whatever that cartoon is called. Cheryl actually enjoyed it O_O
So we left at around 5pm. Reached home and I rushed to my room to sleep. Woke up at 10++pm to bathe and eat and watch tv and then sleep again :)
Oh yea. Tutu went to Tioman yesterday. Come back soon! Hahaha. Or your DE DE die of lovesickness liaos!
So anyway, it was pretty fun haha. I had fun group members :D Had lunch at canteen 1 with Cheryl and Alex, then we went to Cold Storage at KAP to get some japanese snacks for CKY to cheer her up!
Next stop: CKY's house!
Damn funny. er dad opened the door and offered to wake her up but we wanted to surprise her, so we went up to her room and opened the door. Cheryl and I peered inside and let Alex take a look. Just nice, CKY woke up and gave that shocked face hahaha! And she cried out of shock (and betrayal from her father)!
Anyway, somewhere in the middle I fell asleep due to the headache I got, while the three idiots watched TAMAMA or whatever that cartoon is called. Cheryl actually enjoyed it O_O
So we left at around 5pm. Reached home and I rushed to my room to sleep. Woke up at 10++pm to bathe and eat and watch tv and then sleep again :)
Oh yea. Tutu went to Tioman yesterday. Come back soon! Hahaha. Or your DE DE die of lovesickness liaos!