Happy New Year people! :D
Met up with WZ yesterday then we walked around blablah while waiting for time to past. I finally got to touch my KFC lah huh :D Anw he's sick cos I forced him to eat KFC with me, I think :\ Sian.
Ohhh. We saw Ainiah and Fabian at somewhere around the Singapore river area yesterday. Early early already got A LOT of people camping there already haha. Okay, so I was fascinated by that sight -____-
Was sooooo tired that I slept while waiting for Cheryl and Yue Hao to arrive at JE mrt. Walked to Alex's house and Ajeet was already there. I think we kind of treated Alex's house as our own cos we made noise, ate, took stuff and all. As usual, I targetted all the hotdogs HAHAHA! :D:D Then Cheryl showed WZ and I the Peanut video lah. Both our reactions were, "Funny meh? -___-" Maybe cos we don't understand? Somewhere during the night, Yue Hao was webcamming Jason using Alex's laptop. So we all crowded around the area and talked to Jason's family, a bit retarded haha.
I think I was the only one sleeping last night lah! I was so freaking tired man. And Alex damn jian. So were the rest of the guys and Cheryl. Alex disturbed me with his lion while I was sleeping and all of them were laughing. And I only got to know about it this evening -____-
At around 1am, we cabbed down to TCC at PS cos Glen's colleagues were having a party and Glen invited us over. Omg can. The guys could like gulp down the super strong alcohols and Glen was totally drunk. He vomitted and all and somehow lost consciousness. Unable to move him, so we left him back at the shop to sleep and all.
Left at 6am, but the train only came at 640am. Super idiotic.
Passed by AMK and got Macs breakfast for my sister. Super a lot of ABALs were hanging around outside AMK Hub lah!
Slept at 8plus and woke up at 2plus. Then hung around the house for a little while before I went to meet Cheryl for dinner at Pasta. We decided to visit Glen cos we heard he fainted at home or something. After-effects, haha. So yea bought porridge blablah. Damn jian the two of them. When I sleep, disturb me. Wake up already also want to disturb me!
Sian. Tomorrow school reopens and I have not done any work yet. IAC and IAC and AMTL. Zzzzzz. Thanks Donnehbird!
Met up with WZ yesterday then we walked around blablah while waiting for time to past. I finally got to touch my KFC lah huh :D Anw he's sick cos I forced him to eat KFC with me, I think :\ Sian.
Ohhh. We saw Ainiah and Fabian at somewhere around the Singapore river area yesterday. Early early already got A LOT of people camping there already haha. Okay, so I was fascinated by that sight -____-
Was sooooo tired that I slept while waiting for Cheryl and Yue Hao to arrive at JE mrt. Walked to Alex's house and Ajeet was already there. I think we kind of treated Alex's house as our own cos we made noise, ate, took stuff and all. As usual, I targetted all the hotdogs HAHAHA! :D:D Then Cheryl showed WZ and I the Peanut video lah. Both our reactions were, "Funny meh? -___-" Maybe cos we don't understand? Somewhere during the night, Yue Hao was webcamming Jason using Alex's laptop. So we all crowded around the area and talked to Jason's family, a bit retarded haha.
I think I was the only one sleeping last night lah! I was so freaking tired man. And Alex damn jian. So were the rest of the guys and Cheryl. Alex disturbed me with his lion while I was sleeping and all of them were laughing. And I only got to know about it this evening -____-
At around 1am, we cabbed down to TCC at PS cos Glen's colleagues were having a party and Glen invited us over. Omg can. The guys could like gulp down the super strong alcohols and Glen was totally drunk. He vomitted and all and somehow lost consciousness. Unable to move him, so we left him back at the shop to sleep and all.
Left at 6am, but the train only came at 640am. Super idiotic.
Passed by AMK and got Macs breakfast for my sister. Super a lot of ABALs were hanging around outside AMK Hub lah!
Slept at 8plus and woke up at 2plus. Then hung around the house for a little while before I went to meet Cheryl for dinner at Pasta. We decided to visit Glen cos we heard he fainted at home or something. After-effects, haha. So yea bought porridge blablah. Damn jian the two of them. When I sleep, disturb me. Wake up already also want to disturb me!
Sian. Tomorrow school reopens and I have not done any work yet. IAC and IAC and AMTL. Zzzzzz. Thanks Donnehbird!