
AEL practical test done yesterday! EECAD test done today! :D
AEL practical was damn funny yesterday. The lab attendant was like helping all of us without deducting marks. Alex, Ce Ya and I were "discussing" hahaha. LHK even caught me talking to Ce Ya lah! Lucky he never do anything :X
EECAD was kind of frustrating. Cannot seem to get 100% auto routing! Keep getting stuck at 95.5% and 99.5%! When finally I saw the screen hit 100.0% I was damn happy! Hahahah. But then I missed the 10% bonus marks by one minute lah! Sian.
Alex is super retarded today I tell you. He was acting like a total retard during EECAD. Singing and talking in the funny way hahaha!
Okay, tomorrow gotta stay back and do the COMT presentation stuff. Once monday is over, it's over!!!!! :D No more presentations yay!
Riiiiight. Fucking tired now. Need to sleep early. But I'm still slacking in front of the computer, refusing to go bathe, hahaha.
WALAUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! I KENA WARNING LETTER FOR SKIPPING CAEM CLASS LAH FUCK. DEBAR ME FROM THE EXAM I DONT MIND, DONT KICK ME OUT OF AE ALREADY! Sian, suck my life still want me go. Korean also. I think will kena warning letter sooner or later :):):)
-_______________-
