Nothing to blog about today.
Just that Yue Hao is seriously retarded. After lunch today, while we were going to our COMPROG lesson, we passed by this area where they planted some kind of plants, with mini leaves. Then yes he went to pluck them to throw at people.
So when I hit him on his back, he threw the leaves at me! Okay, tried to. But the wind blew in the wrong direction! End up I managed to shun the leaves and guess what?
HE ATE THEM!
HAHAHAHAH! Cool shit mum! :D:D
Okay. After school, studied AMTL with some of the classmates. Stoning and stoning and stoning.
Glenn Khoo! You better get your hands off my wife. Or I'm gonna strangle you and then chop chop chop you into pieces!
I don't know why, but sometimes, I don't like the fact that people keeps emphasizing that he's my boyfriend. It's just, irky, for some reason.
Sometimes, I don't really know.
Phuaneh please cheer up. What a bitch.
-shakes head.
Just that Yue Hao is seriously retarded. After lunch today, while we were going to our COMPROG lesson, we passed by this area where they planted some kind of plants, with mini leaves. Then yes he went to pluck them to throw at people.
So when I hit him on his back, he threw the leaves at me! Okay, tried to. But the wind blew in the wrong direction! End up I managed to shun the leaves and guess what?
HE ATE THEM!
HAHAHAHAH! Cool shit mum! :D:D
Okay. After school, studied AMTL with some of the classmates. Stoning and stoning and stoning.
Glenn Khoo! You better get your hands off my wife. Or I'm gonna strangle you and then chop chop chop you into pieces!
I don't know why, but sometimes, I don't like the fact that people keeps emphasizing that he's my boyfriend. It's just, irky, for some reason.
Sometimes, I don't really know.
Phuaneh please cheer up. What a bitch.
-shakes head.