I went out with Cheryl today! Stuff hunting. Um, we were being total retards like seriously. But lovely! Hadn't been having that much fun with her already.
So I am sick and coughing and I am not allowed to eat stuff like KFC and I was so so so so sad. If only somebody hadn't said "You better not eat KFC and blablablablablah" I think I would've sinned hahaha.
Okay, New Year resolutions. A bit stupid, I think. But whatever. Just for the fun of it.
1. Stop slacking and start paying attention in class
2. Need to at least work once this year. Lack of moneyyyyyy!
3. Spend more time with friends
4. Mend back the broken friendships uh.
5. Love Smelly more!
6. Love Phua more! And stop bullying her
7. JIAN FEI, oh goshzxzxzxzxz
8. Stop bitching so much. Karma!
9. Stop irritating people
10. Be a better husband/girlfriend/lover/friend to people around me
Sigh. Useless resolutions hahaha. I just needed craps :)
Okay New Year! Gogogo!
Goodbye soon, lousy 2007. Hello, lovely 2008 :D
So I am sick and coughing and I am not allowed to eat stuff like KFC and I was so so so so sad. If only somebody hadn't said "You better not eat KFC and blablablablablah" I think I would've sinned hahaha.
Okay, New Year resolutions. A bit stupid, I think. But whatever. Just for the fun of it.
1. Stop slacking and start paying attention in class
2. Need to at least work once this year. Lack of moneyyyyyy!
3. Spend more time with friends
4. Mend back the broken friendships uh.
5. Love Smelly more!
6. Love Phua more! And stop bullying her
7. JIAN FEI, oh goshzxzxzxzxz
8. Stop bitching so much. Karma!
9. Stop irritating people
10. Be a better husband/girlfriend/lover/friend to people around me
Sigh. Useless resolutions hahaha. I just needed craps :)
Okay New Year! Gogogo!
Goodbye soon, lousy 2007. Hello, lovely 2008 :D