I just thought I should come say a few words even if I have got nothing to say :\
Caught Alvin and the Chipmunks with some classmates after our last paper on wednesday. Theodore is freaking adorable! :D:D
Poor Cheryl huh. She can't touch chilli nor fried food. But I'm nice okay. Being her husband, lesbian partner and all, I accompanied her to eat FOOD COURT food. But nevermind, the ban mian's not bad :D
So yea. Baking done at Kai Yi's house with Cheryl and Ainiah on thursday. Oh freak it turned out to be a disaster, for me. Too much flour and tasteless! Arghhh.
- k³ - DUM DUM LEX LEX (Online) says:
i wun so bad
i will eat it all...
jacqqq says:
and get diarrhoea later :)
- k³ - DUM DUM LEX LEX (Online) says:
haha
its ok...
for the sake of our friendship
i will persevere
Stupid Alex.
It was quite a rush cos we all thought Kai Yi's mom didn't like us touching her kitchen or something. So we kind of baked on the sly when she was at work. Haha! Turned out she's fine with us baking and all :D
Her dad's super hospitable lah huh. He brought in the fan for us cos the kitchen became stuffy and all and even bought us dinner! :D
Oh oh oh! I think her brother is super adorable! (hears Kai Yi grumbling in the background)
Speaking about adorable people, I was out with my mom and sisters yesterday. And guess what? I saw WYZ at Paragon's basement lah! Uber cool good fate day huh! Teehee :D:D
Been duper nua ever since CT ended. Fuahhhh. Rest!
And now that Phoebe and Shuyan are back, it's my turn to leave! Not Taiwan though, China. China! Ohmannnnn. China! T_T
Caught Alvin and the Chipmunks with some classmates after our last paper on wednesday. Theodore is freaking adorable! :D:D
Poor Cheryl huh. She can't touch chilli nor fried food. But I'm nice okay. Being her husband, lesbian partner and all, I accompanied her to eat FOOD COURT food. But nevermind, the ban mian's not bad :D
So yea. Baking done at Kai Yi's house with Cheryl and Ainiah on thursday. Oh freak it turned out to be a disaster, for me. Too much flour and tasteless! Arghhh.
- k³ - DUM DUM LEX LEX (Online) says:
i wun so bad
i will eat it all...
jacqqq says:
and get diarrhoea later :)
- k³ - DUM DUM LEX LEX (Online) says:
haha
its ok...
for the sake of our friendship
i will persevere
Stupid Alex.
It was quite a rush cos we all thought Kai Yi's mom didn't like us touching her kitchen or something. So we kind of baked on the sly when she was at work. Haha! Turned out she's fine with us baking and all :D
Her dad's super hospitable lah huh. He brought in the fan for us cos the kitchen became stuffy and all and even bought us dinner! :D
Oh oh oh! I think her brother is super adorable! (hears Kai Yi grumbling in the background)
Speaking about adorable people, I was out with my mom and sisters yesterday. And guess what? I saw WYZ at Paragon's basement lah! Uber cool good fate day huh! Teehee :D:D
Been duper nua ever since CT ended. Fuahhhh. Rest!
And now that Phoebe and Shuyan are back, it's my turn to leave! Not Taiwan though, China. China! Ohmannnnn. China! T_T