Hellooooooo. So slackkkkk. So lazy to do my work. AMTL and IAC and COMPROG hahaha. Can I just rot and die off somewhere?
Met up with Cheryl two days ago an I received my belated Christmas gifts from her and Shuyan! Lovely people. Shuyan got me a souvenier from Taiwan. I know nothing big but I really love it! And it tastes damn good too. Maybe cos JWDC endorsed it :D:D
Some fruit tea endorsed by flh!


Teddy sewed by Shuyan :)

BFF ring from Phua!

Anw went out with bf yesterday. Saw Dale, Ainiah and Thaddeus yo! Ainiah even shouted my name so loudly. Crazy woman, haha. Caught I Am Legend. Not bad eh but sian, why the guy must die?
Zzzzz.
FLH releasing new album on 4th Jan. Please praypraypray there won't be anymore GBs or I really am gonna die digging money from everywhere! And shit them. Why come to Singapore on the 31st? At IMM some more! Fuck. Reminded me of the terrible experience I had queueing up at the tsart of this year. Totally pathetic like crazy But big thanks to Cheryl and Thaddeus back then!
Okay time to start on my work, sian.
Met up with Cheryl two days ago an I received my belated Christmas gifts from her and Shuyan! Lovely people. Shuyan got me a souvenier from Taiwan. I know nothing big but I really love it! And it tastes damn good too. Maybe cos JWDC endorsed it :D:D
Some fruit tea endorsed by flh!
Teddy sewed by Shuyan :)
BFF ring from Phua!
Anw went out with bf yesterday. Saw Dale, Ainiah and Thaddeus yo! Ainiah even shouted my name so loudly. Crazy woman, haha. Caught I Am Legend. Not bad eh but sian, why the guy must die?
Zzzzz.
FLH releasing new album on 4th Jan. Please praypraypray there won't be anymore GBs or I really am gonna die digging money from everywhere! And shit them. Why come to Singapore on the 31st? At IMM some more! Fuck. Reminded me of the terrible experience I had queueing up at the tsart of this year. Totally pathetic like crazy But big thanks to Cheryl and Thaddeus back then!
Okay time to start on my work, sian.