12:53pm - Vibration from handphone.
12:58pm - I woke up.
So it turned out to be Donehpok, asking me out to study with him. Cheryl was sick, so yea, she didn't want to come out. But Nehpok was also sick and he was coughing and sniffing haha.
Anw I reached super early lah. In like 10 minutes, I had already reached AMK Hub. While waiting for Nehpok at the interchange, I saw another nehpok -- Sandy! And Val and Jon lol. They were shopping for jeans for Jon and we talked a little about the China trip.
Shit. Im so gonna be disgusted by the toilets over there :(
Accompanied nehpok and his senior to buy don't know what then we studied AEL and EG2 over at KFC. Freaking cold everywhere lah. Regretted not bringing my sweater along ah. Was freezing like crazy!
So studied for around um, two and a half hours. Then Nehpok went to Novena to find Ghimmy and gang, while I went home.
Tomorrow's the start of CT and luckily, I only have two written papers. The other day, Fabian was complaining to me that he has to take four papers ahaha.
So anw, people like Cheryl, Donehpok, WZ and Yue Hao MM please get well soon! :D
Okay I cannot wait for the end of common test!
12:58pm - I woke up.
So it turned out to be Donehpok, asking me out to study with him. Cheryl was sick, so yea, she didn't want to come out. But Nehpok was also sick and he was coughing and sniffing haha.
Anw I reached super early lah. In like 10 minutes, I had already reached AMK Hub. While waiting for Nehpok at the interchange, I saw another nehpok -- Sandy! And Val and Jon lol. They were shopping for jeans for Jon and we talked a little about the China trip.
Shit. Im so gonna be disgusted by the toilets over there :(
Accompanied nehpok and his senior to buy don't know what then we studied AEL and EG2 over at KFC. Freaking cold everywhere lah. Regretted not bringing my sweater along ah. Was freezing like crazy!
So studied for around um, two and a half hours. Then Nehpok went to Novena to find Ghimmy and gang, while I went home.
Tomorrow's the start of CT and luckily, I only have two written papers. The other day, Fabian was complaining to me that he has to take four papers ahaha.
So anw, people like Cheryl, Donehpok, WZ and Yue Hao MM please get well soon! :D
Okay I cannot wait for the end of common test!