Whoaaaaa. It's like, there are so many things to do suddenly!
I have got AMTL and Korean test next week. And the AMTL's 10-page report to complete. And um, IAC and COMT. And I needa finish my AMTL practical report before wednesday. And oh crap. I'm so gonna die for EECAD because my vias are still refusing to drop BELOW 20!!!
Howhowhow? I need a lifeeeee.
:(:(
It's COMT now. I'm dreading the 2-minute speech crap uh. I hope my teacher forgets about it. But I doubt so. I just hope I faint or something before she calls my name hahaha.
(It turns out to be us who have not presented playing some stupid game. I kept giving up halfway which I think is kind of funny haha.)
Meeting Syl and Bex for dinner later. Yoyoyo! Collecting mochi from Jon Sie too!
Lovely! :D
Oh yea. Did I mention? Cheryl and I came across a Koonie while we were walking J8. And everytime I see someone of his group, I get the same comments.
And so he said, "Jacjac ah. Can you go cut your hair properly or not? You look like grass. Cao tou!"
-_____-
Jac rocks please. Hahaha. Okay, fine, I do not.
I have got AMTL and Korean test next week. And the AMTL's 10-page report to complete. And um, IAC and COMT. And I needa finish my AMTL practical report before wednesday. And oh crap. I'm so gonna die for EECAD because my vias are still refusing to drop BELOW 20!!!
Howhowhow? I need a lifeeeee.
:(:(
It's COMT now. I'm dreading the 2-minute speech crap uh. I hope my teacher forgets about it. But I doubt so. I just hope I faint or something before she calls my name hahaha.
(It turns out to be us who have not presented playing some stupid game. I kept giving up halfway which I think is kind of funny haha.)
Meeting Syl and Bex for dinner later. Yoyoyo! Collecting mochi from Jon Sie too!
Lovely! :D
Oh yea. Did I mention? Cheryl and I came across a Koonie while we were walking J8. And everytime I see someone of his group, I get the same comments.
And so he said, "Jacjac ah. Can you go cut your hair properly or not? You look like grass. Cao tou!"
-_____-
Jac rocks please. Hahaha. Okay, fine, I do not.