On the bus on my way to school this morning, Alex smsed me and asked to meet at the bus stop. He said either way he has to wait for me cos I'll be late for sure. End up I reached the stop earlier than him! Hahaha idiot.
CAEM was okayyy. Lunched with Phua again. Alternate weeks, you see.
So went back to school early and slacked at the Atrium. Did my AEL online tutorial. Blablablah. Went for COMT and had to leave early for some ECE ushering briefing. End up the lecturer said "Next week first thing, you and Cheryl shall do the 2-minute speech." I totally wtfffff-ed on the spot lah.
Went for the Parents Seminar usher briefing today. Wnet we wer leaving, we saw Markus. Everytime I see him, he reminds me of a little boy lah. Grinning all the way kind haha.
I can't believe what I did to my phone today haha. Just screamed lah lol.
Others supposedly will feel happy. I do too. But I am more afraid. Yes you said time will be given, but now what? What is it that I see and feel? Are they not real? Which guy in the right mind will say all that? Like what the hell is wrong with you.
Crap life. Crap crap crap crap!
COMPRO test tomorrow. Luck.
heartless says:
dun worry u no bf i take u ok
That's 1000 legs for you! Hahaha.
CAEM was okayyy. Lunched with Phua again. Alternate weeks, you see.
So went back to school early and slacked at the Atrium. Did my AEL online tutorial. Blablablah. Went for COMT and had to leave early for some ECE ushering briefing. End up the lecturer said "Next week first thing, you and Cheryl shall do the 2-minute speech." I totally wtfffff-ed on the spot lah.
Went for the Parents Seminar usher briefing today. Wnet we wer leaving, we saw Markus. Everytime I see him, he reminds me of a little boy lah. Grinning all the way kind haha.
I can't believe what I did to my phone today haha. Just screamed lah lol.
Others supposedly will feel happy. I do too. But I am more afraid. Yes you said time will be given, but now what? What is it that I see and feel? Are they not real? Which guy in the right mind will say all that? Like what the hell is wrong with you.
Crap life. Crap crap crap crap!
COMPRO test tomorrow. Luck.
heartless says:
dun worry u no bf i take u ok
That's 1000 legs for you! Hahaha.