IGNTS. Totally PO lor.
Awaiting DNYBY to watchhhh!
JWDC - 100%!
-
First and fore most,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYYL! :D:D
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJEET! :D
AEL lecture in the morning. Started on a new chapter and I hope I don't die any sooner T_T Totally don't understand. But AEL practical today made me kind of understand chapter 3! So not bad after all :D
Lunched at canteen 4 then went for COMPRO test. Okay lah, not bad. I think 1B and 2B were easier than the C questions uh?
Parents' Seminar trial run after school. Then went for korean lessons. Today not bad ah haha. Learnt new things again! Test 2 weeks later.
Oh yea. Still got EG2 and EEPS test on thursday zzz!
Awaiting DNYBY to watchhhh!
JWDC - 100%!
-
First and fore most,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYYL! :D:D
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJEET! :D
AEL lecture in the morning. Started on a new chapter and I hope I don't die any sooner T_T Totally don't understand. But AEL practical today made me kind of understand chapter 3! So not bad after all :D
Lunched at canteen 4 then went for COMPRO test. Okay lah, not bad. I think 1B and 2B were easier than the C questions uh?
Parents' Seminar trial run after school. Then went for korean lessons. Today not bad ah haha. Learnt new things again! Test 2 weeks later.
Oh yea. Still got EG2 and EEPS test on thursday zzz!