I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
Hahahahahahha! Cool shit man! Shuyan you rock! :D:D:D:D:D
JWDCCCCCCCCCCC!
Okay, I updated :)
-
Wowowowowowowow. Not shocking news, but kind of unbelievable ah. But nevermind. It's still good news haha. So Kuku, I hope he's nice to you yea lol! He bully you tell me. I'll kick his ass & make it come out from his mouth! :D:D
(Okay shit. I just became vulgar again zzz.)
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
I must learn to speak softly and not be as vulgar.
Hahahahahahha! Cool shit man! Shuyan you rock! :D:D:D:D:D
JWDCCCCCCCCCCC!
Okay, I updated :)
-
Wowowowowowowow. Not shocking news, but kind of unbelievable ah. But nevermind. It's still good news haha. So Kuku, I hope he's nice to you yea lol! He bully you tell me. I'll kick his ass & make it come out from his mouth! :D:D
(Okay shit. I just became vulgar again zzz.)