EG2 test today was okay. So Ceya didn't turn up for the test afterall. Bibi the thousand legs says he's gonna treat me to BAN MIAN if I pass my EG2 test. Which obviously I will since we're having 202's noodles hohoho! I miss 202!
EEPS test today was okay also. But the lecturer kept having to ask Glenn, Szee How and I to shut up LOL. We were like openly discussing lah haha.
So Felicia Chin came to NP today. The guys were like rushing to see her and take pictures with her after the EEPS test lah. All of them damn haolian the pics LOL. Lookit Markus and Adam! I saw them after school then Markus suddenly offered his phone to me to "make a call" and Adam followed suit. Guess what? Wallpaper: Picture with Felicia Chin! Lol.
Came straight home after school since no more movie and I didn't really want to watch anyway.
I WANT TO SLEEP FOREVER LAH! TMD.
And JWDC totally rocks! Random THTHTHTH stuffs again yo! :D:D
EEPS test today was okay also. But the lecturer kept having to ask Glenn, Szee How and I to shut up LOL. We were like openly discussing lah haha.
So Felicia Chin came to NP today. The guys were like rushing to see her and take pictures with her after the EEPS test lah. All of them damn haolian the pics LOL. Lookit Markus and Adam! I saw them after school then Markus suddenly offered his phone to me to "make a call" and Adam followed suit. Guess what? Wallpaper: Picture with Felicia Chin! Lol.
Came straight home after school since no more movie and I didn't really want to watch anyway.
I WANT TO SLEEP FOREVER LAH! TMD.
And JWDC totally rocks! Random THTHTHTH stuffs again yo! :D:D