EEPS rocked! Did soldering on the circuit board. Uber cool lah! :D But crap. Scalded finger -___- WALAO WALAO WALAO! FARRRRRRK. Now I really am shit. No. I'm worse than one. Can I turn back time? When nothing has started, nothing has ended. I just feel like staying the way things were back then, right before everything started. All of a sudden, I don't want to go forward anymore. Just want to study, to do things I'm SUPPOSED to do NOW. Ahhhh!
Soooooo bored lah. Stoned on the bus on the way home just now and was caught by Sihong. So paiseh lah! Tomorrow got some RED camp stuffs. Zzz. I just want to sleep through my saturday and sunday.
Soooooo bored lah. Stoned on the bus on the way home just now and was caught by Sihong. So paiseh lah! Tomorrow got some RED camp stuffs. Zzz. I just want to sleep through my saturday and sunday.