Yesterday was study trip with Phoebe, Sperm & Wugui.
I thought I would be late lah, so I smsed Phoebe & Sperm. But turned out I reached there even before the meeting time lor! Then tmd. Some time later Wugui tell me AMK library full but then I reached AMK already -____- So I called Sperm to rush him to faster come central meet me! Then ya, trained to Novena Starbucks to wait for Phoebe & Wugui.
Phoebe came & we had lunch tgt. Wugui = MIA for one period of time sia. We all suspect he went back to sleep -____- So yea I did my EG2 & AEL & taught Sperm his Mechanics.
Liezhen, Aphrime & their friend came to join, Phoebe left, Dionne came to find Sperm, then LZ & friends left. It was kind of getting late so yea we packed up & had dinner somewhere. Returned to AMK to slack with Ang Ang's brother then went to KPool. Sperm sent Dionne home, I played a game with Wugui, then after the guys had a few games, we all went home. Shaggggged.
It was kind of fun lah haha. I was like, controlling their cigarette intake lah. I rock man! Wahahahahaha! Yaya. Thanks for sponsoring me ytd lah Spermass.
(I forgot to bring cash out T_T)
Today, went to the career fair at Suntec with Cheryl. Met up with Kai Yi & her parents there. Walked around exploring the booths blablah. Then we left for town. Walked until my legs gonna break huh :\
We were supposed to be looking for Cheryl's bag but yea. No avail & instead we started playing around with the hats at Taka hahaha. Received sms from Monkey & realised Wugui is NOT studyinggggg! Smelly!
Just reached PS & Kai Yi had to leave lah :( So it's back to Cheryl & I again. Slacked at Mos & walked around. Caught Brothers at The Cathay :D
When the movie end, we all filed out of the room. But amusingly, almost all couples sia. In front of me were 5 or 6 pairs of couples, so I turned behind to wait for Cheryl. & I saw MORE behind her omg! T_T
NEL-ed home with those icky blablablah :\
Oh yea. Eugeneeeee! You take care huh!
PS, he had some kind of accident during soccer & injured his head. So yea. Kind of can't remember stuffs. But he tmd really scared me with his first sentence of the sms sia -_____-
BIG NOTE TO CKY!
Yaaaa. I last time like to sleep one, cannot meh. Lack of sleep what. Blame Peipei, Karen & Weeli lah! (My group members) All everyday sleep one. I nobody to talk to, of course sleep lah! But why you throw my face in public like that?! You are so smelly. Even smelly Alex is laughing at me now.
I thought I would be late lah, so I smsed Phoebe & Sperm. But turned out I reached there even before the meeting time lor! Then tmd. Some time later Wugui tell me AMK library full but then I reached AMK already -____- So I called Sperm to rush him to faster come central meet me! Then ya, trained to Novena Starbucks to wait for Phoebe & Wugui.
Phoebe came & we had lunch tgt. Wugui = MIA for one period of time sia. We all suspect he went back to sleep -____- So yea I did my EG2 & AEL & taught Sperm his Mechanics.
Liezhen, Aphrime & their friend came to join, Phoebe left, Dionne came to find Sperm, then LZ & friends left. It was kind of getting late so yea we packed up & had dinner somewhere. Returned to AMK to slack with Ang Ang's brother then went to KPool. Sperm sent Dionne home, I played a game with Wugui, then after the guys had a few games, we all went home. Shaggggged.
It was kind of fun lah haha. I was like, controlling their cigarette intake lah. I rock man! Wahahahahaha! Yaya. Thanks for sponsoring me ytd lah Spermass.
(I forgot to bring cash out T_T)
Today, went to the career fair at Suntec with Cheryl. Met up with Kai Yi & her parents there. Walked around exploring the booths blablah. Then we left for town. Walked until my legs gonna break huh :\
We were supposed to be looking for Cheryl's bag but yea. No avail & instead we started playing around with the hats at Taka hahaha. Received sms from Monkey & realised Wugui is NOT studyinggggg! Smelly!
Just reached PS & Kai Yi had to leave lah :( So it's back to Cheryl & I again. Slacked at Mos & walked around. Caught Brothers at The Cathay :D
When the movie end, we all filed out of the room. But amusingly, almost all couples sia. In front of me were 5 or 6 pairs of couples, so I turned behind to wait for Cheryl. & I saw MORE behind her omg! T_T
NEL-ed home with those icky blablablah :\
Oh yea. Eugeneeeee! You take care huh!
PS, he had some kind of accident during soccer & injured his head. So yea. Kind of can't remember stuffs. But he tmd really scared me with his first sentence of the sms sia -_____-
BIG NOTE TO CKY!
Yaaaa. I last time like to sleep one, cannot meh. Lack of sleep what. Blame Peipei, Karen & Weeli lah! (My group members) All everyday sleep one. I nobody to talk to, of course sleep lah! But why you throw my face in public like that?! You are so smelly. Even smelly Alex is laughing at me now.