It's Tuesday, 16 oct, 12:05am but whatever. Treat it as it's still Monday, 15 oct (:
Okay. Sunday.
Supposed to meet Spermy to pass him his eggtartttttts. But that asshole tonned at Peter's house for Fat's birthday the previous night. So when I was REACHING AMK, he just cancelled it. Whoalao -____- Tio pangsehed lor. Phoebe also pangseh me & Cheryl sia ):
So met up with Yue Hao at Marina for RE: Extinction. Alex hurried to join us after his break camp. Movie tickets paid by Yue Hao. Thanks mama :D
Cabbed (paid by Yue Hao too!) to Clarke Quay to find Ceya & wait for him to release from work. Then walked around for a little while. Crapped blablah.
Today, start of school. Wasn't that bad. But wasn't that good either.
Saw more people than I had expected to see sia ahha. Classmates, Felicia, Fabian & Dale. Cool (:
I suspect I'm gonna hate COMT as much as I hate CATS. So yea.
& I miss AMKSS lah huh. Although people aren't who they used to be. Still in contact, but barely. Phrases supposedly used for close friends are exchanged, but feels like a stranger.
Is this part of growing up? Sigh. I kind of miss the old days when Monkey & I stuck tgt actually ):
Okay. Sunday.
Supposed to meet Spermy to pass him his eggtartttttts. But that asshole tonned at Peter's house for Fat's birthday the previous night. So when I was REACHING AMK, he just cancelled it. Whoalao -____- Tio pangsehed lor. Phoebe also pangseh me & Cheryl sia ):
So met up with Yue Hao at Marina for RE: Extinction. Alex hurried to join us after his break camp. Movie tickets paid by Yue Hao. Thanks mama :D
Cabbed (paid by Yue Hao too!) to Clarke Quay to find Ceya & wait for him to release from work. Then walked around for a little while. Crapped blablah.
Today, start of school. Wasn't that bad. But wasn't that good either.
Saw more people than I had expected to see sia ahha. Classmates, Felicia, Fabian & Dale. Cool (:
I suspect I'm gonna hate COMT as much as I hate CATS. So yea.
& I miss AMKSS lah huh. Although people aren't who they used to be. Still in contact, but barely. Phrases supposedly used for close friends are exchanged, but feels like a stranger.
Is this part of growing up? Sigh. I kind of miss the old days when Monkey & I stuck tgt actually ):