Hello happy children's day people. I feel like a child now cos I have millions of questions I want to ask. But nevermind goodbye.
Sudden urge to play gameboy hahaha! I still don't have that Oracle of Ages cartridge lah! Like I've been searching for 100 years already!
Haircut in the morning with Felicia. Meeting Cheryl, Kai Yi, Ainiah & Alex for outing + dinner later. But like what the hell? My EZlink card is with my sister who borrowed it without returning to me & now it is in Indo with her. Walao eh. No money already, use coins even more no money!
Ahhhh! Life sucks!
Okay so I met up with Kai Yi & Alex at Bishan. Cos I was kind of stoning, I didn't notice them coming at all. So they purposely walk one big round to dontknowdowhat but I noticed Kai Yi suddenly haha! While facing J8, Kai Yi exclaimed pretty loudly, "So this is J8!" Lol.
Walked around a bit & went to the interchange to find Cheryl, who just finished her dental appointment. Took 56 down to Marina, then walked around & to Suntec. Everytime go out with CKY = go BK eat one. Yes, began our usual craps & all :D
Oh yea. Pooled with the three of them today :D Finally a proper game for me. Alvin & Cheryl has been tryin to teach me since sec3 but yea hahaha, I was lousy. Still am. But funfunfun lol.
Toys"R"Us to find Ainiah! Hung around while waiting for her to release from work. Super cool hahaha. I managed to play the front part of Long Long Ago on the toy piano :D:D
Uber cool toys hahaha! But Everytime go TRUST = Alex & I tio pangseh, cos they will go into the staff room leaving us outside! :(
I realise I'm kind of starting to like to disturb Ainiah :):):):):)
The Haagen Dazs over at Esplanade DID NOT have green tea ice cream! Which is like so what the hell lah! :(:( So yea five of us got our sundaes & went to sit by the river again.
Kai Yi: HONEYYYYY~ (pronounced as HA-NEI by her)
Jac: Babei lah you.
Kai Yi: I'm a babei girl, in a babei world.
Made all of us had laughing fits after that, that Kai Yi. Had a lot of fun hahaha! I love you guys! The girls, not Alex hahaha.
I tripped like hell lots of times today -____- Over the carpet at J8, on the bus, a few times on the escalators & random places.
I need money! Lol. Still need to pay for chalet lehhhhh. I hope my grandma allows me to go without having to ask my dad cos he confirm won't allow one :\
Everytime I see egg tarts I get reminded of Sperm cos I still owe him 6. But his birthday, sorry ass. Away at chalet! :X
Was on MSN talking to Strap & I asked why she never study all those. Went to the topic of history(her next paper).
Hellogoodbye, says:
hitler the best
Hellogoodbye, says:
my idol
jocelyn says:
i got new idol alr la
jocelyn says:
urs outdated!
Hellogoodbye, says:
ahhaahaha
Hellogoodbye, says:
who
jocelyn says:
but then agn
jocelyn says:
since when is hist not outdated? haha! its alr inthe past!
jocelyn says:
lol
jocelyn says:
ronald reagan!
So ya. The name Ronald Reagan just sounds kind of shuai lah hahaha. So yea I wiki-ed him & guess what? Not bad looking leh!

But sadly, when he old, he also ugly laoahpek lor.
-shakes head.
Sudden urge to play gameboy hahaha! I still don't have that Oracle of Ages cartridge lah! Like I've been searching for 100 years already!
Haircut in the morning with Felicia. Meeting Cheryl, Kai Yi, Ainiah & Alex for outing + dinner later. But like what the hell? My EZlink card is with my sister who borrowed it without returning to me & now it is in Indo with her. Walao eh. No money already, use coins even more no money!
Ahhhh! Life sucks!
Okay so I met up with Kai Yi & Alex at Bishan. Cos I was kind of stoning, I didn't notice them coming at all. So they purposely walk one big round to dontknowdowhat but I noticed Kai Yi suddenly haha! While facing J8, Kai Yi exclaimed pretty loudly, "So this is J8!" Lol.
Walked around a bit & went to the interchange to find Cheryl, who just finished her dental appointment. Took 56 down to Marina, then walked around & to Suntec. Everytime go out with CKY = go BK eat one. Yes, began our usual craps & all :D
Oh yea. Pooled with the three of them today :D Finally a proper game for me. Alvin & Cheryl has been tryin to teach me since sec3 but yea hahaha, I was lousy. Still am. But funfunfun lol.
Toys"R"Us to find Ainiah! Hung around while waiting for her to release from work. Super cool hahaha. I managed to play the front part of Long Long Ago on the toy piano :D:D
Uber cool toys hahaha! But Everytime go TRUST = Alex & I tio pangseh, cos they will go into the staff room leaving us outside! :(
I realise I'm kind of starting to like to disturb Ainiah :):):):):)
The Haagen Dazs over at Esplanade DID NOT have green tea ice cream! Which is like so what the hell lah! :(:( So yea five of us got our sundaes & went to sit by the river again.
Kai Yi: HONEYYYYY~ (pronounced as HA-NEI by her)
Jac: Babei lah you.
Kai Yi: I'm a babei girl, in a babei world.
Made all of us had laughing fits after that, that Kai Yi. Had a lot of fun hahaha! I love you guys! The girls, not Alex hahaha.
I tripped like hell lots of times today -____- Over the carpet at J8, on the bus, a few times on the escalators & random places.
I need money! Lol. Still need to pay for chalet lehhhhh. I hope my grandma allows me to go without having to ask my dad cos he confirm won't allow one :\
Everytime I see egg tarts I get reminded of Sperm cos I still owe him 6. But his birthday, sorry ass. Away at chalet! :X
Was on MSN talking to Strap & I asked why she never study all those. Went to the topic of history(her next paper).
Hellogoodbye, says:
hitler the best
Hellogoodbye, says:
my idol
jocelyn says:
i got new idol alr la
jocelyn says:
urs outdated!
Hellogoodbye, says:
ahhaahaha
Hellogoodbye, says:
who
jocelyn says:
but then agn
jocelyn says:
since when is hist not outdated? haha! its alr inthe past!
jocelyn says:
lol
jocelyn says:
ronald reagan!
So ya. The name Ronald Reagan just sounds kind of shuai lah hahaha. So yea I wiki-ed him & guess what? Not bad looking leh!

But sadly, when he old, he also ugly laoahpek lor.
-shakes head.