Watch My Lucky Star! Very TH & fupseting, but very frustrating. Until can make you @$!&^#% at even the male lead omg! Zhong Tian Qi is stupid stupid stupid but super TH!
-
This. Is a feeling of... uncertainty
I feel so proud of Corporal Ting. Took that one big step & it's demolished already! So happy for you! :D:D:D
Don't quarrel liao. It's just future studies only mah. Talk it out yo!
Oh ya. Latest news about Cheryl's tama. Lala(I) died of hunger. Lala(II) never died (luckily) & instead gave birth to Pipi & Leaf. Leaf went with Jac, while Pipi stayed on. But sadly, Pipi died YESTERDAY due to depression! Cheryl ah! What kind of mama are you man?!
My Leaf almost died also leh haha. Sick & got two pieces of shit on the screen. & the hunger hearts thingy totally BLANK O_O! Too focused on My Lucky Star until never care about tama :X
Hahahaha! Phua, you diedie must contact me tonight! If I not online, must write me an email with the DETAILS about what was said & done & blablablah okay. If not I won't forgive you ah!
Don't like the way we don't have much to say.
-
This. Is a feeling of... uncertainty
I feel so proud of Corporal Ting. Took that one big step & it's demolished already! So happy for you! :D:D:D
Don't quarrel liao. It's just future studies only mah. Talk it out yo!
Oh ya. Latest news about Cheryl's tama. Lala(I) died of hunger. Lala(II) never died (luckily) & instead gave birth to Pipi & Leaf. Leaf went with Jac, while Pipi stayed on. But sadly, Pipi died YESTERDAY due to depression! Cheryl ah! What kind of mama are you man?!
My Leaf almost died also leh haha. Sick & got two pieces of shit on the screen. & the hunger hearts thingy totally BLANK O_O! Too focused on My Lucky Star until never care about tama :X
Hahahaha! Phua, you diedie must contact me tonight! If I not online, must write me an email with the DETAILS about what was said & done & blablablah okay. If not I won't forgive you ah!
Don't like the way we don't have much to say.