I feel very sad leh. I really think I got no life now lor. I miss my friends back in Singapore, & the school & whatnot. But whenever I think about the sem2 timetable, I sian diao. Soooo many practicals :(
Alex succeeded in booking the class chalet yay! :D Super looking forward to it. But then hor. Another sad thing. My dad like don't let me go like that. Which I think is weird enough, since he let me go to Langkawi, but not a chalet in Singapore! Okay, I try to psycho my grandma first bahaha! :D
Sian lah. Currently is Puasa (fasting period) over here, then got roadside stalls selling fireworks & all. Then omg. Remind me of CNY leh. I miss my cousin haha. Next year August he'll be back hurray!
Okay crap I really got nothing to say man. Everyday standard one.
Wake up late, brunch, tv, online, sleep, tv, sleep, online, dinner, bathe, online, tv, sleep, tv, sleep.
Like that one leh! Super no life.
Cheryl! Where are you? Hahahah. I find a need to bitch. But no victim LOL!
Alex succeeded in booking the class chalet yay! :D Super looking forward to it. But then hor. Another sad thing. My dad like don't let me go like that. Which I think is weird enough, since he let me go to Langkawi, but not a chalet in Singapore! Okay, I try to psycho my grandma first bahaha! :D
Sian lah. Currently is Puasa (fasting period) over here, then got roadside stalls selling fireworks & all. Then omg. Remind me of CNY leh. I miss my cousin haha. Next year August he'll be back hurray!
Okay crap I really got nothing to say man. Everyday standard one.
Wake up late, brunch, tv, online, sleep, tv, sleep, online, dinner, bathe, online, tv, sleep, tv, sleep.
Like that one leh! Super no life.
Cheryl! Where are you? Hahahah. I find a need to bitch. But no victim LOL!