Almost everybody around me emoing now. Again leh. Walao. Like sec3 period like that zzz. Life sucks!
Cheryl, Feli, Kai Yi, Vallie, Joleen, Monkey, Donny, Koon, Ghimmy, Fat, XY & whoever.
Cheer up ley!
Oh ya. Don't leave me offline messages next time. I confirm wont receive on time one. So, ya.
What kind of a gfbf Lester Chee is? So disappointed.
-shakes head.
OHMYGOD! Talking with Koon is still as fun & enjoyable as ever! Super funny cannnnn! Major bitching LOLOL! Lovely!
Shit lah. Koon is waking up all my kpo genes from their deep slumber leh ahhaha! I keep asking him & kpoing about a lot of stuffs, including you know, people. Hahaha shuang!
I really miss AMKSS & the friends I used to crap/bitch with :(
Whoalao. My neck got problem liao. Like Cheryl that time one. Cannot turn behind! Painnnnn.
Cheryl, Feli, Kai Yi, Vallie, Joleen, Monkey, Donny, Koon, Ghimmy, Fat, XY & whoever.
Cheer up ley!
Oh ya. Don't leave me offline messages next time. I confirm wont receive on time one. So, ya.
What kind of a gfbf Lester Chee is? So disappointed.
-shakes head.
OHMYGOD! Talking with Koon is still as fun & enjoyable as ever! Super funny cannnnn! Major bitching LOLOL! Lovely!
Shit lah. Koon is waking up all my kpo genes from their deep slumber leh ahhaha! I keep asking him & kpoing about a lot of stuffs, including you know, people. Hahaha shuang!
I really miss AMKSS & the friends I used to crap/bitch with :(
Whoalao. My neck got problem liao. Like Cheryl that time one. Cannot turn behind! Painnnnn.