Today was pretty upsetting eh. Those around will know how I ^@$ ahaha.
Been making calls, texting, thinking, being frustrated, being dumbfounded. But now it's okay I guess. Three times! Walao I really hope it won't happen again lah. My stupidity.
So anw went to Queensway Shopping Centre with Cheryl, Alex, TJ & Ying Chao. They were shopping for their clothes while we just followed them & walked around in circles. Ce Ya joined us, the nwe walked IKEA for a little while. Talked to Cheryl about future homes & all haha :)
Took 57 from Depot Road. & it's like, one end to the other. So I guess I reached home pretty late at 8plus.
Cheryl: haha nice conver right? LOL.
Kai Yi: what les & gays? & ya haha stupidly wished. thank you!
Markus: nobody lah haha. just crapping along with some friends!
Sperm: haha crap lah you! it's supposed to talk bad about people like YOU.
Elson: RH3 nice lah dey! & anw we're not talking about you haha!
Alex: neither are we talking about you. i know you meant the torhuey stuffs. why cant i make wishes?
Shu Yan: HIGH FIVE MAN! our conclusion. some sucks. very little are nice enough ahah!
XY: whoa whoa what?
Ainiah, Wenmei: why so random?
YC: like finally -____-
Eugene: no thanks. i think i will die with eugene specials bahaha!
Been making calls, texting, thinking, being frustrated, being dumbfounded. But now it's okay I guess. Three times! Walao I really hope it won't happen again lah. My stupidity.
So anw went to Queensway Shopping Centre with Cheryl, Alex, TJ & Ying Chao. They were shopping for their clothes while we just followed them & walked around in circles. Ce Ya joined us, the nwe walked IKEA for a little while. Talked to Cheryl about future homes & all haha :)
Took 57 from Depot Road. & it's like, one end to the other. So I guess I reached home pretty late at 8plus.
Cheryl: haha nice conver right? LOL.
Kai Yi: what les & gays? & ya haha stupidly wished. thank you!
Markus: nobody lah haha. just crapping along with some friends!
Sperm: haha crap lah you! it's supposed to talk bad about people like YOU.
Elson: RH3 nice lah dey! & anw we're not talking about you haha!
Alex: neither are we talking about you. i know you meant the torhuey stuffs. why cant i make wishes?
Shu Yan: HIGH FIVE MAN! our conclusion. some sucks. very little are nice enough ahah!
XY: whoa whoa what?
Ainiah, Wenmei: why so random?
YC: like finally -____-
Eugene: no thanks. i think i will die with eugene specials bahaha!