Like finally! ELTECH, last paper, & now I'm done with exams! Bahahaha :D Paper was easier than what I expected by tons!
So anw went to Marina Sq with Cheryl, Kai Yi, Ainiah, Alex, Ce Ya, Ephraim & Glen. Damn sad cos I'm known as a pig among them :( They went into Action City & saw the pig plush toys & start saying "Ei Jac. You leh!" :(:(
But nevermind. Cos I really eat & sleep bahahaha. So yea dined at Swensens. Had main course & chocolate ice cream! Lovelyyyyyyy. I feel like damn happy with eating the dessert can? :D:D:D
Walked to the Singapore river after that. Sat around, talked, stoned & all. Damn funny lah. Kai Yi is retarded please! But nevermind, we all love you :D As usual, the guys took one of Ainiah's slippers & hid it. So blablablah. Overall, fun! Not bad, teehee.
Exams are over. Time to have fun, but also time to think things through. Sigh. Life sucks hahaha.
So anw went to Marina Sq with Cheryl, Kai Yi, Ainiah, Alex, Ce Ya, Ephraim & Glen. Damn sad cos I'm known as a pig among them :( They went into Action City & saw the pig plush toys & start saying "Ei Jac. You leh!" :(:(
But nevermind. Cos I really eat & sleep bahahaha. So yea dined at Swensens. Had main course & chocolate ice cream! Lovelyyyyyyy. I feel like damn happy with eating the dessert can? :D:D:D
Walked to the Singapore river after that. Sat around, talked, stoned & all. Damn funny lah. Kai Yi is retarded please! But nevermind, we all love you :D As usual, the guys took one of Ainiah's slippers & hid it. So blablablah. Overall, fun! Not bad, teehee.
Exams are over. Time to have fun, but also time to think things through. Sigh. Life sucks hahaha.