POST UPDATED!
PICTURES ARE UP! :D
Random picutres.
Hello peopleeeeee! Jac is back from the Langkawi adventure camp bahaha. Fucking long post. Damn long never type so much already T_T
The trip was pretty fun but the rain sucks. It kept raining & raining cos it's the season to grow rice, as told by the guide. Damn cold I swear. Anw, same group as classmates Cheryl, Ainiah, Wei Zhi, Markus, Trey, Alex, TJ, Donny, Eric, Ajeet & Melvin W.
Day 1,
Met up with Cheryl & WZ at Bishan, then to Bukit Timah market to meet Ainiah, Alex, TJ & Trey. KY came to send us off & omg she cried like crazy can. But alex sent her an mms lah, damn sweet of him I think haha.
So first night was spent sleeping on the coach. I think our group is like the noisiest lah. Cos always hear the guys' voices & all. Inside the coach was fucking cold. Cheryl I end up having to "fight" over Alex's sweater haha!
The 12 of us! :D

Day 2,
Had early morning breakfast the continued the journey to Langkawi. Visited the Eagle place & walked around for a bit. Supposed to do trekking after lunch but it rained a lot so yea, cancelled. Did a little shopping at some place. Nothing much to buy also. Everytime also buy water. Karaoke at night, hearing TJ & some other people sing. Free drinks on the teacher haha :D
Night was spent partying at Alex's room. The guys played guessing games & we drank Chiva mixed green tea/coke. Sadly, Ainiah spilled her Tom Yum cup noodles' soup onto Alex's & TJ's bed! Then the two guys kept trying to change bed with Donny without him knowing lah. But in the end, I also spilled the Chiva on Donny's bed hahaha! :D
During breakfast.


While at the Eagle's.



Day 3,
Went to the Coral Islands. On the ferry there, I slipped & fell down the stairs -____- Damn throw face can. Lucky only Alex & TJ saw. Slipped while trying to get on the seat & hit my blister against some shit metal bar below it. Fucking pain! :( I cannot go into the water while at CI cos I LNG lor. Damn sucks. But there's Cheryl with me & something to do: feed the fishes! Took quite a few funny pics of Ainiah & the guys too.
After that, we went to the Seven Wells waterfall thingy & all. That's when Ainiah found her target hahaha. Damn funny lah. But that guy looks a bit like a korean leh haha. Quite cute, not bad seh Ainiah! Tried to take a group picture there but Alex's camera ran out of battery so yea, depended on the cameraman with us.
Went to the pasar malam at night. Walao eh, the road damn wet & "muddy" can. Everytime I walk sure got dirt splash onto my legs one. Cos I walk too fast. Cos the others walk damn fast. The guys bought lots of food for the party that night. Pretty tired, so we went to bed early. Back in the room, Cheryl & Ainiah were highing like nobody's business! So Cheryl called Alex & lame a bit before we went to sleep.






Oh ya. Need to complain about sleeping on the same bed as Cheryl. Midnight I damn cold so I woke up. Found out that my side of the blanket was kiapped in between her legs -___- How to use siaaaa. Ended up depending on my sweater zzz.
Day 4,
Went to the beach for Sea sports. Went to the quieter part of the beach with the girls & did stupid stuffs over there. Felt like sitting down in the water lah, but I cannot zzz. Made me miss the beach at home for some reason leh haha. Like, miss those younger days lah :(
Rained a bit & then all of them went to queue for the banana boat thingy. Again, I cannot do anything -___- So I looked after a few of their stuffs & sat somewhere. But thanks WZ for accompanying! :D So ya after that they did the jetski stuff.
Back to resort to bathe, then checked out. Went to take the cable car & visit this I-have-no-idea-where place. Tooks pics blablablah; the usual. Ferry back to don't know where & coach back to Singapore. Again, coach fucking cold. One sweater each for Cheryl & I this time haha. But I wasn't able to sleep properly due to somebody's sleeping position~ hahaha.







Day 5,
Arrived in NP at around 830am. Thanks Kai Yi, Yue Hao & Glen for receiving us lolol. KY was the craziest can. Ran into the toilet screaming & hugged us. Lovely! Langkawi wasn't fun to the max without the crazy woman :(
Went back to AMKSS with Cheryl & Donny for teachers' day celebration. Monkey sucks lah huh. Called me when he already around AMK Central & ask me where I was when I was in school! -____- Saw bf Chee & lots & lots & exAMKsians. Miss those days. But then, Cheryl & my souls are still all the way in Langkawi for some reason lol.
&&& Cheryl pangseh can. Went back home to put her stuffs & end up me having to carry my stupid camp stuffs & walk around school & J8. Rah! Met up with Karen, Felicia & Phoebe btw. Lovely! :D I think I ate too much. Stomach pain. Kept coughing nonstop too, since the start of the camp :S
Some random pictures.
Me getting locked outside the balcony by the devils -__-

Donny the Dotty aka POW. See how bony he is?!




Overall this trip rocks my ass man! Damn a lot of funny stuffs happened. Once, when Ainiah was sleeping on the coach, TJ sat beside her & tried to disturb her. Ainiah took off the blanket covering her face & saw TJ's face. Thinking he was Ajeet, she actually punched him. As in really punched! Super funny. Another time was during the jetski thingy when TJ partnered with Ainiah. He tried to buang her lah, then she just slapped him from behind LOL!
Don't know what happened while they went snorkelling but I heard it was pretty funny. && the time spent on the coach was very fun also. The guys continued crapping & all blablablah. The way Donny sleeps is funny man. Don't care is it cos of the bus or what, but he just kept nodding his head while sleeping. Then he will suddenly shift & take up TJ's space, so TJ moved away. & Donny just took up both seats for sleeping hahaha.
I miss Langkawi lah ahha. I think we should do stuffs like this more often, but hopefully next time more people come along leh haha.
Anwwww. Stickman! If you're reading this, thanks a lot for the surprise gift haha. Love it! :D
PICTURES ARE UP! :D
Random picutres.
Hello peopleeeeee! Jac is back from the Langkawi adventure camp bahaha. Fucking long post. Damn long never type so much already T_T
The trip was pretty fun but the rain sucks. It kept raining & raining cos it's the season to grow rice, as told by the guide. Damn cold I swear. Anw, same group as classmates Cheryl, Ainiah, Wei Zhi, Markus, Trey, Alex, TJ, Donny, Eric, Ajeet & Melvin W.
Day 1,
Met up with Cheryl & WZ at Bishan, then to Bukit Timah market to meet Ainiah, Alex, TJ & Trey. KY came to send us off & omg she cried like crazy can. But alex sent her an mms lah, damn sweet of him I think haha.
So first night was spent sleeping on the coach. I think our group is like the noisiest lah. Cos always hear the guys' voices & all. Inside the coach was fucking cold. Cheryl I end up having to "fight" over Alex's sweater haha!
The 12 of us! :D

Day 2,
Had early morning breakfast the continued the journey to Langkawi. Visited the Eagle place & walked around for a bit. Supposed to do trekking after lunch but it rained a lot so yea, cancelled. Did a little shopping at some place. Nothing much to buy also. Everytime also buy water. Karaoke at night, hearing TJ & some other people sing. Free drinks on the teacher haha :D
Night was spent partying at Alex's room. The guys played guessing games & we drank Chiva mixed green tea/coke. Sadly, Ainiah spilled her Tom Yum cup noodles' soup onto Alex's & TJ's bed! Then the two guys kept trying to change bed with Donny without him knowing lah. But in the end, I also spilled the Chiva on Donny's bed hahaha! :D
During breakfast.

While at the Eagle's.
Day 3,
Went to the Coral Islands. On the ferry there, I slipped & fell down the stairs -____- Damn throw face can. Lucky only Alex & TJ saw. Slipped while trying to get on the seat & hit my blister against some shit metal bar below it. Fucking pain! :( I cannot go into the water while at CI cos I LNG lor. Damn sucks. But there's Cheryl with me & something to do: feed the fishes! Took quite a few funny pics of Ainiah & the guys too.
After that, we went to the Seven Wells waterfall thingy & all. That's when Ainiah found her target hahaha. Damn funny lah. But that guy looks a bit like a korean leh haha. Quite cute, not bad seh Ainiah! Tried to take a group picture there but Alex's camera ran out of battery so yea, depended on the cameraman with us.
Went to the pasar malam at night. Walao eh, the road damn wet & "muddy" can. Everytime I walk sure got dirt splash onto my legs one. Cos I walk too fast. Cos the others walk damn fast. The guys bought lots of food for the party that night. Pretty tired, so we went to bed early. Back in the room, Cheryl & Ainiah were highing like nobody's business! So Cheryl called Alex & lame a bit before we went to sleep.


Oh ya. Need to complain about sleeping on the same bed as Cheryl. Midnight I damn cold so I woke up. Found out that my side of the blanket was kiapped in between her legs -___- How to use siaaaa. Ended up depending on my sweater zzz.
Day 4,
Went to the beach for Sea sports. Went to the quieter part of the beach with the girls & did stupid stuffs over there. Felt like sitting down in the water lah, but I cannot zzz. Made me miss the beach at home for some reason leh haha. Like, miss those younger days lah :(
Rained a bit & then all of them went to queue for the banana boat thingy. Again, I cannot do anything -___- So I looked after a few of their stuffs & sat somewhere. But thanks WZ for accompanying! :D So ya after that they did the jetski stuff.
Back to resort to bathe, then checked out. Went to take the cable car & visit this I-have-no-idea-where place. Tooks pics blablablah; the usual. Ferry back to don't know where & coach back to Singapore. Again, coach fucking cold. One sweater each for Cheryl & I this time haha. But I wasn't able to sleep properly due to somebody's sleeping position~ hahaha.
Day 5,
Arrived in NP at around 830am. Thanks Kai Yi, Yue Hao & Glen for receiving us lolol. KY was the craziest can. Ran into the toilet screaming & hugged us. Lovely! Langkawi wasn't fun to the max without the crazy woman :(
Went back to AMKSS with Cheryl & Donny for teachers' day celebration. Monkey sucks lah huh. Called me when he already around AMK Central & ask me where I was when I was in school! -____- Saw bf Chee & lots & lots & exAMKsians. Miss those days. But then, Cheryl & my souls are still all the way in Langkawi for some reason lol.
&&& Cheryl pangseh can. Went back home to put her stuffs & end up me having to carry my stupid camp stuffs & walk around school & J8. Rah! Met up with Karen, Felicia & Phoebe btw. Lovely! :D I think I ate too much. Stomach pain. Kept coughing nonstop too, since the start of the camp :S
Some random pictures.
Me getting locked outside the balcony by the devils -__-
Donny the Dotty aka POW. See how bony he is?!
Overall this trip rocks my ass man! Damn a lot of funny stuffs happened. Once, when Ainiah was sleeping on the coach, TJ sat beside her & tried to disturb her. Ainiah took off the blanket covering her face & saw TJ's face. Thinking he was Ajeet, she actually punched him. As in really punched! Super funny. Another time was during the jetski thingy when TJ partnered with Ainiah. He tried to buang her lah, then she just slapped him from behind LOL!
Don't know what happened while they went snorkelling but I heard it was pretty funny. && the time spent on the coach was very fun also. The guys continued crapping & all blablablah. The way Donny sleeps is funny man. Don't care is it cos of the bus or what, but he just kept nodding his head while sleeping. Then he will suddenly shift & take up TJ's space, so TJ moved away. & Donny just took up both seats for sleeping hahaha.
I miss Langkawi lah ahha. I think we should do stuffs like this more often, but hopefully next time more people come along leh haha.
Anwwww. Stickman! If you're reading this, thanks a lot for the surprise gift haha. Love it! :D