EG1 paper today. I think pretty crapped up. So I won't get more than 85 marks I guess. Praypray.
Oh yea this morning was raining damn heavily around my area. As in, dark sky, heavy & loud rain. I was alone upstairs using the laptop cos everybody has gone to school! Then the phone rang & I picked it up. But bloody hell, nobody spoke okay! No sound! Scared the hell out of me lahhhh. So yea I kap the phone & shut down & ran down -___-
Maybe going out to study again tmr. Life really sucks. I have not mugged this hard ever since after O's. Or maybe not even during O's :X
I think I love to sleep a lot eh. I like sleep almost everytime I got nothing to do. I told Kai Yi I wanted to sleep & she replied "EAT PLUS SLEEP EQUALS JACQ!" I totally O_O okay!
&&& Ce Ya is not angry at Jac bahaha! :D
Oh yea this morning was raining damn heavily around my area. As in, dark sky, heavy & loud rain. I was alone upstairs using the laptop cos everybody has gone to school! Then the phone rang & I picked it up. But bloody hell, nobody spoke okay! No sound! Scared the hell out of me lahhhh. So yea I kap the phone & shut down & ran down -___-
Maybe going out to study again tmr. Life really sucks. I have not mugged this hard ever since after O's. Or maybe not even during O's :X
I think I love to sleep a lot eh. I like sleep almost everytime I got nothing to do. I told Kai Yi I wanted to sleep & she replied "EAT PLUS SLEEP EQUALS JACQ!" I totally O_O okay!
&&& Ce Ya is not angry at Jac bahaha! :D