Today is a sad day for Jac. A really really sad sad day :(
Early morning see people I don't feel like seeing. TWO, at that! Sigh, when can suay shits end?
Then SW was crap you know. Super crap. Somebody hit the tennis ball. & that bloody ball flew directly to my face. It hit me squarely on the nose. Pain shit lah. I was really scared that it will break or become crooked.
After SW was even fupsetter. Eating sprees can't help. Not even seeing good fate lah! I still have to study for ELTECH test tmr.
Some stuffs are damn hard to understand. Cheryl's, Kai Yi's, mine. It's all so wrong!
Early morning see people I don't feel like seeing. TWO, at that! Sigh, when can suay shits end?
Then SW was crap you know. Super crap. Somebody hit the tennis ball. & that bloody ball flew directly to my face. It hit me squarely on the nose. Pain shit lah. I was really scared that it will break or become crooked.
After SW was even fupsetter. Eating sprees can't help. Not even seeing good fate lah! I still have to study for ELTECH test tmr.
Some stuffs are damn hard to understand. Cheryl's, Kai Yi's, mine. It's all so wrong!