/edit
Slept at 2plus this morning. Was online talking to Kai Yi & playing MSN games with Eugene. Very funny, cos I keep winning minesweepers. Then we played the pool thing, cos Eugene know he sure win (& he won!), play until we two pekcek! Eugene was laughing at me since Reversi started cos he was winning. But who knew, Jac won the game hahahaha! :D Uno? Sucks! :X
Woke up pretty early today. I mean, earlier than I expected. I thought maybe 1pm or something haha. Went Kovan to get groceries blablah. Then it rained! Heavily. Crap sia. Cabbed home.
I feel so tired zzz. I think I should go nap :D
-
Like I told Cheryl, I'll be the stupidest person if I keep holding on to someone who: when he wants to talk to you, he will. if not, he doesnt want to have anything to do with you
So hello SSCS. I'm so over you!
YES! Jac got balls. JAC IS THE ULTIMATE BALL GIRL! WOOHOO :D:D Thanks Cheryl, for being always there! Felicia & Phoebe too!
-
SW make up tomorrow! GFGFGFGFGFGFGFGF YAY! GF ROCKS! We shall se tomorrow hahaha! Byebye people.
Slept at 2plus this morning. Was online talking to Kai Yi & playing MSN games with Eugene. Very funny, cos I keep winning minesweepers. Then we played the pool thing, cos Eugene know he sure win (& he won!), play until we two pekcek! Eugene was laughing at me since Reversi started cos he was winning. But who knew, Jac won the game hahahaha! :D Uno? Sucks! :X
Woke up pretty early today. I mean, earlier than I expected. I thought maybe 1pm or something haha. Went Kovan to get groceries blablah. Then it rained! Heavily. Crap sia. Cabbed home.
I feel so tired zzz. I think I should go nap :D
-
Like I told Cheryl, I'll be the stupidest person if I keep holding on to someone who: when he wants to talk to you, he will. if not, he doesnt want to have anything to do with you
So hello SSCS. I'm so over you!
YES! Jac got balls. JAC IS THE ULTIMATE BALL GIRL! WOOHOO :D:D Thanks Cheryl, for being always there! Felicia & Phoebe too!
-
SW make up tomorrow! GFGFGFGFGFGFGFGF YAY! GF ROCKS! We shall se tomorrow hahaha! Byebye people.