School was cold today. Everywhere = cold, to me. Anw AMPR test was brought forward, before the lecture starts cos Wei Zhi & Melvin W had to go for SYFC interview. 160/220, I passed! But very badly ohwell.
During lunch,
Cheryl: Fuck you!
Jac: No time.
Kai Yi: No no! Don't go her! Me me! I jealous!
She's retarded lah ahahah!
TJ wasn't present after lunch break cos he was sick, as told by Alex. It wasn't much of a difference since he sleeps during ENGMECH these few days. Alex, Ephraim, Ce Ya, Ainiah & I were the noisiest people in class lah.
Alex was playing with his laptop under the table when he decided to get up. Acidentally kicked away his own chair away & fell to the ground butt down! Ce Ya was throwing NIPS up in the air & trying to catch with his mouth but one dropped to the floor. He picked it up & Alex told him to throw him one. Ce Ya just threw the one he picked up, Alex ate it lah! Damn crap & we were all laughing after that. Ainiah another one. Clicked on some link on Alex's laptop then got those gross picture & ghostly screams come out, & she went to hide under the table haha!
EG1 = LAN shop. Nobody was actually listening I think. People around me (J1) were playing DOTA while J2 were playing C&C. Ainiah's head was under the table cos she was talking on the phone. Alex said "Ainiah, under the table no ghost lah!" & Ephraim actually bent down to look lah! Ahahaha.
Hung around in class until around 5pm waiting for Cheryl to finish her C&C with the guys. Then met up with Felicia & J8ed. Ages since I hung out with Felicia hehe :D
I think my brain is gonna burst any moment. These days, I think about a lot of stuffs. Like, really a lot. But I have no idea what I'm thinking. The stuffs just move around in my mind in my subconscious state by themselves. All I know is, the current stuffs aren't done thinking with, but new stuffs just keep going in. This sucks okay!
During lunch,
Cheryl: Fuck you!
Jac: No time.
Kai Yi: No no! Don't go her! Me me! I jealous!
She's retarded lah ahahah!
TJ wasn't present after lunch break cos he was sick, as told by Alex. It wasn't much of a difference since he sleeps during ENGMECH these few days. Alex, Ephraim, Ce Ya, Ainiah & I were the noisiest people in class lah.
Alex was playing with his laptop under the table when he decided to get up. Acidentally kicked away his own chair away & fell to the ground butt down! Ce Ya was throwing NIPS up in the air & trying to catch with his mouth but one dropped to the floor. He picked it up & Alex told him to throw him one. Ce Ya just threw the one he picked up, Alex ate it lah! Damn crap & we were all laughing after that. Ainiah another one. Clicked on some link on Alex's laptop then got those gross picture & ghostly screams come out, & she went to hide under the table haha!
EG1 = LAN shop. Nobody was actually listening I think. People around me (J1) were playing DOTA while J2 were playing C&C. Ainiah's head was under the table cos she was talking on the phone. Alex said "Ainiah, under the table no ghost lah!" & Ephraim actually bent down to look lah! Ahahaha.
Hung around in class until around 5pm waiting for Cheryl to finish her C&C with the guys. Then met up with Felicia & J8ed. Ages since I hung out with Felicia hehe :D
I think my brain is gonna burst any moment. These days, I think about a lot of stuffs. Like, really a lot. But I have no idea what I'm thinking. The stuffs just move around in my mind in my subconscious state by themselves. All I know is, the current stuffs aren't done thinking with, but new stuffs just keep going in. This sucks okay!