Lessons today were okay. But ELTECH = crap. I almost died in there. Cos new stuffs were taught & um, I think I cannot catch up even though it feels & looks simple.
Went to look for Karen with Ainiah during lunch. That woman came to NP to see her friends dancing instead of coming to see me! :( Ahahah but really, the dancers weren't that bad teehee. Went to canteen 1 with Ainiah & we went to class.
Math was crappier. I think I left my soul flew out of my body. Matrices has always been my weak spot even since I started learning it in secondary school. Now it's worse. & the lecturer actually told us to read by ourselves & ask her when we have questions. Like, might as well don't teach lah. & um embarrassing stuffs happened.
So anw went to meet Cheryl Phua (yes, the girl who was suposed to be sick & stay at home) cos she wanted to go out! Caught Harry Potter. Wasn't that bad, but wasn't that good either. A few funny parts so I guess it's okay.
Cycling with AMKsians tmr! :D
-
Sigh. Smartie's like really going through a really bad patch right now. He's supposed to be like a good friend, a brother, but I can do nothing to help him lah. Can only wait for 12 August, is that the date? Sory I forgot. But anw. I hate his friend. I really really really hate that bastard!!! Stupid troublemaker. Sucker! Go suck cock you!
Went to look for Karen with Ainiah during lunch. That woman came to NP to see her friends dancing instead of coming to see me! :( Ahahah but really, the dancers weren't that bad teehee. Went to canteen 1 with Ainiah & we went to class.
Math was crappier. I think I left my soul flew out of my body. Matrices has always been my weak spot even since I started learning it in secondary school. Now it's worse. & the lecturer actually told us to read by ourselves & ask her when we have questions. Like, might as well don't teach lah. & um embarrassing stuffs happened.
So anw went to meet Cheryl Phua (yes, the girl who was suposed to be sick & stay at home) cos she wanted to go out! Caught Harry Potter. Wasn't that bad, but wasn't that good either. A few funny parts so I guess it's okay.
Cycling with AMKsians tmr! :D
-
Sigh. Smartie's like really going through a really bad patch right now. He's supposed to be like a good friend, a brother, but I can do nothing to help him lah. Can only wait for 12 August, is that the date? Sory I forgot. But anw. I hate his friend. I really really really hate that bastard!!! Stupid troublemaker. Sucker! Go suck cock you!