Hello! M has not come. False alarm. So please forgive me for my random shits these past few days. Cos you know, stress = no M = more stress, & the cycle continues.
Sian.
So anw today was okay. Yao Qing pangsehed Kai Yi & I during CATS lah. Ponstar! Had a great time talking & bitching to Kai Yi, & voicing out our unhappiness. Shiok stuff :D
Movie date with Cheryl after SW. Crap. Transformers all sold out/late nights. So we decided to catch Diehard 4.0! Ahahahaha very nice. Or so I think. I like lah haha :D
Transformers some other day then, shit!
Sian.
So anw today was okay. Yao Qing pangsehed Kai Yi & I during CATS lah. Ponstar! Had a great time talking & bitching to Kai Yi, & voicing out our unhappiness. Shiok stuff :D
Movie date with Cheryl after SW. Crap. Transformers all sold out/late nights. So we decided to catch Diehard 4.0! Ahahahaha very nice. Or so I think. I like lah haha :D
Transformers some other day then, shit!